Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fashion and being a follower

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i really like ed hardy.

its really expensive.

so my question is: what have you guys found that looks like ed hardy, feels like ed hardy, smells like ed hardy, but is not expensive like ed hardy?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought a few tshirts recently that have tattoo-like designs on them, though not a crazy looking as the hardy shirts, I don't like all that colorful stuff with skulls and things. I paid between $8-$20 for mine. One of them I found at a 2nd hand store called Buffalo Exchange that is sort of a trendy thriftshop, that was the one I got for $8. You might want to see if you have such a store in your town.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out Nordstrom's Rack, they have designer stuff for a lot cheaper. Just picked up a Ben Sherman button down and skinny tie for 40 dollars.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ed hardy is wack. save your money and buy clothes that will stay in style for more then one year.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself why you like Ed Hardy, is it because everyone else does? I wouldn't be caught dead in the stuff myself, I think the designs are horrible for one, and everyone has them. I was literally stunned when I found out those piece of sh!t t-shirts sell for around 80 bucks, thats just assenine.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow!!!! I swear, things like that make me lose all faith in human beings, are people that easily influenced that they will spend money on garbage like that because of good marketing? Monkies!! The worst part is, the dudes I see wearing that trash, look like they spent their entire paycheck on those crappy shirts.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha im not disagreeing that they're overpriced, but i do like some of the designs. which leads me to my original point. i want it for cheaper. :) this thread is not very intelligent. I admit fault. i was just frustrated because i had just gotten home from the store and I was coming to the realization i couldnt afford it. haha thanks for the help though gents :D

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly man, not to be a downer, but you really don't need that stuff. I know it's much easier said than done, but try to come up with your own style, not what everyone else thinks is cool. As far as some cool clothes, try Ross, two of the best dressed guys I know shop there.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ, I'm sure you can find some knock offs somewhere if you look around hard enough. I bought some fake Diesel jeans in Thailand for $15. Look and feel just as good as the real thing.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
JJ, I'm sure you can find some knock offs somewhere if you look around hard enough. I bought some fake Diesel jeans in Thailand for $15. Look and feel just as good as the real thing.
Probably made by the same kids too!

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Probably made by the same kids too!
Hey, they're getting paid. Life would be worse for them if they had a $0 income.

HTownLunatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ, bro, I hear you're from houston. you should look for a guy named Liem that goes to your school. I hear he has style.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know wtf ed hardy is... But, if your doing it cause of other people are doing it... Stop it!

If you like that and want to wear it; that is cool. But, I'm not gonna start dressing Emo cause everyone else does it. Thats, a beta male trait. Alpha's lead and chumps follow.

Wear what YOU like, not what other people like.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a seriously good blog on men's fashion, and also touches on game and living to your potential as well. I recently discovered it and am backtracking reading every article. Everyone should bookmark this. Now.

http://www.kinowear.com/blog/

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
This is a seriously good blog on men's fashion, and also touches on game and living to your potential as well. I recently discovered it and am backtracking reading every article. Everyone should bookmark this. Now.

I read ALL of jae's articles. He's a pimp, the dude knows a lot of stuff, not just about style.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:

good link. thanks bud