"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Falling in love with the woman I've been seeing

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Never had a girl do that with me. I would be fine with it. I imagine they would hire a second one to validate the unbelievable things they would learn. My mode has always been just telling the truth, I have had to learn to only tell smaller parts of it and leave some for later. She should tell me that she is doing it because the trails left from that activity could bother me if I don't know who or why. In that context, it is not exactly honest to do it in secret; IMO.
good point
tell upon first contact then...how would I frame it?
"You know what my friend the P.I. said the other day? it was a good joke, let me tell you..."

then right away they know I have a P.I. friend?
going to start a thread
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
good point
tell upon first contact then...how would I frame it?
"You know what my friend the P.I. said the other day? it was a good joke, let me tell you..."

then right away they know I have a P.I. friend?
going to start a thread
for me, just tell me something like.

You: I like you a lot, but had a couple of failed tries where the guy was fake. is it ok with you if I have a PI check you out to ensure your not a fake?
Me: Sure, go ahead.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
All that wasted time Back.... I'd rather just drop 5,000 and learn in the first month what would have taken years.
I think that amount is a bit extreme unless you are engaged and marriage is right around the corner IMO.

There are books and videos written by ex CIA/FBI operatives that teach you techniques in identifying lies. You may want to enlighten yourself with these first as a first line of investigation. I think if you mastered these techniques, it could get you most of the way there into revealing truths from them.

Here's some: Examples
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Do not tell her you want to be exclusive. Control yourself. You guys get along well, are having sex and things are fine.
It’s imperative SHE brings up exclusivity first.
I sense the neediness building up inside of you, do not manifest this in your interactions with her.
Do it my way, things will workout.
Great advice here OP.

Just keep doing what you're doing. Your job is to have fun when you're with her and fvck her. Keep a little space although it might be hard. Gives a woman time to think about you and miss you, which ultimately makes them crave you more.

Never be the one that brings up a relationship. When she does, dont jump on it like a hobo on a ham sandwich. I even answer that question in a very indirect way.

I've been dating someone for 4 months now. At the 3 month mark she asked me if I was dating anyone else, if I saw a future with her, etc. You want THEM asking these questions.......not you. When you do, you lose frame.

Trust Cola and I on this one.
 

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
285
Age
43
Great advice here OP.

Just keep doing what you're doing. Your job is to have fun when you're with her and fvck her. Keep a little space although it might be hard. Gives a woman time to think about you and miss you, which ultimately makes them crave you more.

Never be the one that brings up a relationship. When she does, dont jump on it like a hobo on a ham sandwich. I even answer that question in a very indirect way.

I've been dating someone for 4 months now. At the 3 month mark she asked me if I was dating anyone else, if I saw a future with her, etc. You want THEM asking these questions.......not you. When you do, you lose frame.

Trust Cola and I on this one.
Good advice here...especially about not jumping into a relationship just because she asked. If you are a high value male you need to lay down the law with her on what it means to be in a relationship with you so this is where you set the boundaries in your relationship
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top