Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Falling in love with everyone

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't had any gf for 22 years. And now i masturbate 4-5 per day, and fall in love with everyone. For example my girl best friend. I know her for 7 years but this year i started to feel something. I don't want to marry her :D I just like her body. Then i go my class, i see a girl and it feels like i must **** her. Then same things again. If one of them comes and says thet love me, it doesn't matter, i won't accept. But in this case it feels like i love all of them.
Mostly to my best friend.. She knows one day i loved her and now We are normal friends but i still want to slept with her.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus and to think I was this fvcking cringe at some point in my life.

Focus on gym, school, make friends, and then approach women, also stop the fap.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta start from the bottom bro, get a job, get money and stop spending time on women or money, don't chase

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus and to think I was this fvcking cringe at some point in my life.

Focus on gym, school, make friends, and then approach women, also stop the fap.
On 1st year of my collage I tried everyone in class so making friends is problem with me :D For example i Will go and talk with a girl but i tried one of her friends in 1st year. So everyone calls me "tries every girl' now it changed but they still tells each other. When i speak with one or them it's like normal but when I'm not there they speak about me like that. I don't know what to do. I went gym and lost 20kg and still trying to lose fat. 186 height and 110 kg nowadays.I don't know what to do?

I found this website and started to read Pook. We will see what happens

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta start from the bottom bro, get a job, get money and stop spending time on women or money, don't chase
I am still student in med school. It's 6 year in turkey so there is at least 3 years.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 to 5 x a day is a serious problem. You are wasting all of that sexual energy for what gain?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And now, for our segment on Choking the Chicken in Turkey..

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't had any gf for 22 years. And now i masturbate 4-5 per day, and fall in love with everyone. For example my girl best friend. I know her for 7 years but this year i started to feel something. I don't want to marry her :D I just like her body. Then i go my class, i see a girl and it feels like i must **** her. Then same things again. If one of them comes and says thet love me, it doesn't matter, i won't accept. But in this case it feels like i love all of them.
Mostly to my best friend.. She knows one day i loved her and now We are normal friends but i still want to slept with her.
4-5x a day? Wtf?

I've done 4x in one day once in my entire life.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it though. I am horny constantly too and have been even when i was getting sex regularly from my wife

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro it's not a problem im good at studies. Im bad at people and i don't know hot to Make it well
You either have it or you dont

If you don't, you need to cultivate social status, gym time to get into shape and your financial future must be bright.

Also, if you were good at studies you'd of figured out all of this yourself, don't let your ego get out of control, humble yourself.

Also, stop masterbaiting, your a slave to your urges.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it though. I am horny constantly too and have been even when i was getting sex regularly from my wife
Dont encourage this lunacy lol, I beat off 13x a day hiding in my closet when I was doing meth, there was skin falling off my ****, didn't care. When you can't modulate yourself you have a problem.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont encourage this lunacy lol, I beat off 13x a day hiding in my closet when I was doing meth, there was skin falling off my ****, didn't care. When you can't modulate yourself you have a problem.
Glad you've been able to come out of the closet.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized anxiety made me horny as hell

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know the feeling. That is why I almost fell for a romance scam. Just be careful since someone may mark you and take advantage of your thirst.
Many guys are online trying to get other guys to send them money N stuff, can easily beat Verification with these new Age filters