“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Falling in love with everyone

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
420
Reaction score
52
Age
23
And for crying out loud OP, you’re not in love you’re in lust. You need to get laid, you have no perspective. This is how they can get young men to strap on centex belts and blow themselves up in the middle of markets with women and children. Just tell them “72 virgins…”
I know but i can't find a woman because of being unexperienced, then i can't gain experience because i can't find i women. So i found this website and try to get help. I just started to read pook and i saw a lot of mistakes in my life..
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
420
Reaction score
52
Age
23
4 to 5 x a day is a serious problem. You are wasting all of that sexual energy for what gain?
For not love everyone. I do nofap and it's like i have tons of testosterone. And nowadays it's like a drug.. When i think that girl or even im stressed because an exam my body says me masturbate
 
Top