Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"falling" for a girl

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have yet to date a girl as a non-afc. I remember the feelings I had when I "fell" for a girl, and it felt great, but those feelings in themselves ruined the relationship. Does a Don Juan get to feel that way and he just controls himself better? Because it just seems like being a Don Juan involves a loss of emotion and that is not a good thing. Anyone have an answer?

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says a loss of emotion is a bad thing?

a don juan doesn't get too emotional with a girl because he knows there are a billions others out there. Getting too emotional for a girl only leads to trouble and pain.

Scoiland

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't agree with that what so ever

a don juan is more about being someone who can approach people and get to be with different types of girls to really understand what you want in life

that is the point of dating and going with different types of girls., to see what you want

if you are falling for a girl great, you found what you are looking for supposibily and becoming a don juan has helped you accomplish that

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore this Don Juan label for a minute and focus on what it really means.

To be human is to have and experience emotion.

How you act on those emotions is another thing.

Self control and having a rational perspective is the key.

Self esteem and self worth also help to keep yourself in check.

In terms of seduction, if women can percieve that you have a strong sense of self esteem, inner strength and value then she will love you more. We are the protectors and hunters, that is the genetic and psychological expectation. And like physical strength, strength of mind and character is important for the same purpose.

This dictomy is what attracts women to men.

Don't mistake wussy behaviour with passion though. Telling her I love each day on the phone is wu$$y. Spontaneously looking deep in her eyes and then taking her into a match of tonsil wrestling is passion.

Kaine

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly...dont listen to anyone who tells you FALLING is a bad thing.

being a DJ has nothing to do with that..you cant help THE REAL EMOTIONS YOU FEEL WHEN THIS HAPPENS.

if you fall for a great girl..dont lose ur dj traits..dont turn afc to appease her or try to hard..just relax and have fun with it.

I am talking to someone..that I have feelings for...and its differnt then the other girls ive meet recently...but as DJ ive gotten to meet a variety..and for somereason im more emotionally attached to this one!

so good luck

az94

Don Juan
Reaction score
Passion is a good thing. Falling for a girl is a good thing.

I wouldn't tell her the depth of your feelings too soon or too often.

Don't let yourself get carried away with your feelings for her, otherwise she controls you and how you feel.

AZ

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, but wouldnt "falling" for a a girl be considered oneitis?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no....! first off falling should be changed with..rapid growth of an emotional attachment.

2nd. one-I-tis iis when a guy breaks is backbown..and gives into a women, he plays the role of a boyfriend..when in reality she is using him for whatever reason..and he doesnt see this