"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Falling at the final hurdle

loonyjuice

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Ok, I've read the bible and some very enlightening posts on here, it's improved my game no end, and I thank you all for that. I seem to have no problem getting women interested in me, talking, touching etc, but I just don't know how to close the deal, or essentially, completely sweep her off her feet.

We went out to a club last weekend and a friend of mine, whom had never been in this club before, was kissing 3 girls within seconds of seeing them, and I just want to know how he's doing it. Some of them were very nice, and he was drunk at the time!

By comparison, I see to make friends and slowly build up to kissing, but it never really takes off, and I can sometimes sense I should be doing something, but I don't, and I don't know why!

I know I sound pathetic, but I'm still an AFC trying to break free.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
How goodlooking is your friend? And why didn't you ask him what he said/did or why didn't you pick up on it?
 

loonyjuice

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Ok, he was more of an aquaintence than a friend, he doesn't seem all that intelligent, but he does have a tan (I read somewhere it makes a difference)?

I did sort of joke to him about it, but he never let on what he did, although being drunk may have something to do with it.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Having a tan in and of itself isn't going to make girls instantly get wet. My best guess would be that it's a combination of smart-ass'edness along with alcohol. Usually those 2 in conjunction with one another lead to some interesting experiences.
 

The_King

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2002
Messages
179
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Location
UK
He probably had the "confidence" that being drunk can give you and if he is good looking may get away with having little game but by his actions i.e just not giving damn, went for the kiss and got it.

You just need more confidence to move it to the next level, its one thing being able to talk to girls but its another talking to them while showing them that you are the prize and the man. That takes an inner-belief, and in a club situation you really do not have time to demonstrate through words your manliness and power, you have to act otherwise you will end up being the "nice guy". So in future, use your attitude, C + F (or whatever works for oyu) then either move it to the next level by going for the kiss close or get the number and split, what have you really got to lose? You will be doing yourself a favour by either getting with that girl or freeing yourself upto approach others by not wasting your time talking "nice" to a girl who has low IL (unless you enjoy the challenge but then I don't think you would of posted this question)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top