Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fake nails, hair, boobs, eyelashes, nips, lifts, tucks, staples, folds, mutilates...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nighthawk
You dream every night, you only remember the nightmares.

Humans have been embellishing themselves with make-up, bones-through-the-nose or whatever since they stopped being monkeys. Hell, lots of animals use 'fakery' to attract the opposite sex - that's why it's called 'pea-****ing' for example.

Let people do whatever crazy sh-t they want to their appearance, the less ugliness the better. It only becomes a problem if its badly-done or you want to mix genes and deserve to know that your child might inherit its mother's buick-sized shnozz.
I've only had less than 10 pleasant dreams my whole life. All the others have been either totally bizarre, something like a suspense/thriller movie or all out terrifying. I always remember them very clearly and wake up and am wide awake afterwards.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can probably use more vitamin C, vitamin B6, and zinc, then Wyld.

(Thinking of an excellent song by a Detroit gothic country band called Blanche "... my dreams had come true ... did I tell you that all my dreams are nightmares? ...")

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bonhomme
You can probably use more vitamin C, vitamin B6, and zinc, then Wyld.

(Thinking of an excellent song by a Detroit gothic country band called Blanche "... my dreams had come true ... did I tell you that all my dreams are nightmares? ...")
I don't think it's any vitamin deficiencies because the 4 times I had a kid I took vitamins for 9 months and I still hardly ever had dreams. I'm not someone who longs for things I don't have and am generally happy with my life. I've always been that way. I think that has more to do with it than vitamins or anything else. Most of my dreams run sort of like a suspense/thriller/mystery movie where they aren't so much scary as they are eerie mind-f*ck dreams. Ironically...those are the kinds of movies and such that I like best. The really horribly terrifying ones are always recurring dreams and have a very clear meaning and I wake up before it ends until I'm ready for it to. I think they don't end because I'm working out the solution to whatever the issue is and when I have it worked out the dream finally reaches it's conclusion. Some of them are just incredibly bizarre. The suspense dreams always sorta freak me out because I wake up and it takes a few minutes to distinguish that I was dreaming because in the dream I am usually asleep as well. It's weird. It gives a real sense of foreboding, that's for sure.

My 5 year old daughter has sweet little dreams about butterflies and ponies all the time. It's really cute. Those dreams would be nice to have sometimes I guess...but I kinda like trying to figure out the weird ones I have.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
It's your story...I'll let you tell it.

The only dreams I ever have are nightmares...honestly. Luckily I don't dream often.
You probably dream more often then you think Fire. If you didn't you'd go insane as has been proven by multiple dream deprivation test ie waking people up during REM cycles.

The reason you probably don't remember your dreams is because your REM cycles are broken up by periods of delta sleep which causes memory loss of dreams happening in the prior REM stage.

I use to think I didn't dream all that often either until my psychologist explained how this worked informed me of what was likely happening.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
You probably dream more often then you think Fire. If you didn't you'd go insane as has been proven by multiple dream deprivation test ie waking people up during REM cycles.

The reason you probably don't remember your dreams is because your REM cycles are broken up by periods of delta sleep which causes memory loss of dreams happening in the prior REM stage.

I use to think I didn't dream all that often either until my psychologist explained how this worked informed me of what was likely happening.
I'm sure I do dream more than I'm aware of. I'm just saying that 99% of the ones I remember aren't good ones, lol.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Yep, women can get it all but guess what??? THERE'S MORE!!!! The following link is a breakthrough in science but who knows, it could become the best Botox!!!

Surgeons perform first face transplant

And before I get flamed by a bunch of 'fems,' YES, I know that we men can get the same surgery. We just choose not to... :p
Oh I hate feminists, can't they have anything better to do like shaving their legs and cooking me meals IN THE KITCHEN! :crackup:

The reason why they exist today is because most guys are AFC and let them get more than they want and don't show their place.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Five months after receiving the surgery, the woman who received the face transplant is doing better. It wasn't disclosed whether she has stopped smoking to assist in the healing process but it was disclosed that she is only taking 10 pain killers a day down from the original 20.

Back to the original reason for starting this thread, I wonder how long it will be before full or even partial face transplants become part of the mainstream collection of cosmetic body augmentation practices. And I still believe that it may not be a huge disparity, more women than men would take advantage of the service.

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
In 2004 more men than women got the following cosmetic procedures done:

Breast reduction
Chin augmentation
Hair transplantation

Thats doesnt prove anything... There aren't a ton of women out there that want to make their breasts smaller and get a new butt chin stuck on their face. I could just as easily say that more women get breast implants then men, so therefore, women are more vain.

Damn well it seems i was 4 pages too late.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly I think all forms of body modification is disgusting. For example, plastic surgery, piercings, taking showers, and shaving.

Our primitive ancestors established glorious empires because they didn't shower, alter their face, or wear clothes. They lived up to 500 years old and everyone was happy.

Today Americans have plastic surgery and showers, but what does it lead to? The average American lifespan is 30, 95% of Americans die violently, and civil wars start all the time.

Natural is the way to go!