Fake nails, hair, boobs, eyelashes, nips, lifts, tucks, staples, folds, mutilates...

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Struck a Nerve eh?

Originally posted by Wyldfire
You're a drama queen and are de-railing this thread.

Piss off...
See when the truth hurts the only thing your left at is personal attacks. :D

I'm Tired of all these hijacks and if the MODS aren't going to do something then someone else will.

Anyways back on Topic....

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nocturnal
Ok I picked my words poorly. Many women are physically deceptive, but are many men not deceptive in other ways? Are women more deceptive than men? Is it worse to be physically deceptive than to be deceptive in the ways that many men are?
Of course men are deceptive (which wasn't the topic of the thread but who remembers what it was originally anyway). But the only thing that we do on a daily basis is putting a toupee on our head and sucking in our guts when a HB walks by; most of us don't do the war paint thing. Understand that men do not operate on physically deceiving women by embellishing our looks, we deflect by attempting to convince women to focus on what we have. Big difference.

I don't feel that women are superficial, I feel that many women are superficial.
:confused: huh :confused:

I'm not defending "women," I'm simply curious as to why they are such a target when there are plenty of other groups of people you could make generalizations about.
BECAUSE THEY HAVE TITS AND WE DON'T... DUH!!!! :rolleyes:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Um, Francisco and T!tboy, this woman's face got ripped off by a dog.

From the newspaper article:

PS. T!tboy, reconstructive surgery on a mangled face has nothing to do with "seduction books". But thanks for your shallow comments anyway.
Yeah, and???? It's the same AP article that I linked in the initial thread. And speaking of shallow, I want to resurrect another enjoyable thread...

Let's get superficial (shallow), what can't you stand about a woman?

Yeah, so what if it's off topic.
:rock: It's my thread and I can derail it if I want to.... :rock:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by splinterkb
Wyldfire, do you realize this thread was about a woman getting a face transplant, and you yourself derailed it by getting all *****y and trying to take the heat off of women for getting all the plastic surgery? This is a site for men, and frankly if you don't like what all the people that belong her (men) have to say, then just think it to yourself, because noone here feels the same way as you.
This thread is NOT about me, thank you very much. Now kindly either get back on topic or stick a c*ck in it and shut up.

Thanks in advance!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Yeah, and????
So why do you have a problem with a woman getting a face transplant because a dog ripped hers off?

Admit it, you've been rolled several times, which is why you changed the topic :D

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

PS. T!tboy, reconstructive surgery on a mangled face has nothing to do with "seduction books". But thanks for your shallow comments anyway.
I was reffering to the title of the thread dipsh!t liar, I didnt even click his link. And even if I did, like Francisco said ..."Yeah and?"

Pffft shallow comments? You say that like its a bad thing.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shallow or not, if i ever got my face ripped off my a dog, i would have the surgery for a new face. come on, people have to look at you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why do you have a problem with a woman getting a face transplant because a dog ripped hers off?

Admit it, you've been rolled several times, which is why you changed the topic :D
When did I say that I had a problem with reconstructive surgery? :woo:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
shallow or not, if i ever got my face ripped off my a dog, i would have the surgery for a new face. come on, people have to look at you.
Who said that would be considered shallow???? :confused:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
When did I say that I had a problem with reconstructive surgery? :woo:
Perhaps that wasn't your intention...however...the tone you took in your post DID make it sound like you were slamming the poor person for wanting to look as normal as possible.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
Ever hear of PAPER BAGS!?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said that would be considered shallow???? :confused:
alicorn said something on page 2 suggesting someone thought it was shallow or whatever, and honestly shallow or not, if a dog ripped my face off, id do whatever i finanically could to see that i got a new face, so people wouldnt run when they saw me coming.
thats all i was saying.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps that wasn't your intention...however...the tone you took in your post DID make it sound like you were slamming the poor person for wanting to look as normal as possible.
I can't help "other people's" misinterpretations, ehem ASSUMPTIONS. Plus, wouldn't it be easier to ask for clarification? Nah, it's easier just to pass judgment and blame the other person...

Now let me derail this thread again and bring up the topic of personal accountability, or lack of...

Start your assumptions.......

NOW!!!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I can't help "other people's" misinterpretations, ehem ASSUMPTIONS. Plus, wouldn't it be easier to ask for clarification? Nah, it's easier just to pass judgment and blame the other person...

Now let me derail this thread again and bring up the topic of personal accountability, or lack of...

Start your assumptions.......

NOW!!!
Don't get your knickers in a twist Cletis...I wasn't the one jumping on you for the tone...I was just pointing out why some others were.

I am arguing with the factual content of your post only...I don't give a rat's patootie what your tone is or isn't. You claimed that men don't choose to have cosmetic surgery instead of stating that men do get cosmetic surgery but on a lesser degree than women. Your claim was false...

It's really quite pointless to get all indignant and facetious with me...you damn well know I'll throw it right back at you. You really should save yourself the trouble and aggravation....

Responsibility is a good thing. Oh yeah....

Foreskin...just say NO!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get your knickers in a twist Cletis...I wasn't the one jumping on you for the tone...I was just pointing out why some others were.
Thanks doll but I'm a big boy and I handle my own. And for the sake of saying, it seems like the other guys needed your help more so because they were the ones getting upset, y'know stooping to name calling and everything.

Some people just wear their principles on their sleeve and feel that they have to prove their justification is correct by attempting to prove the other person wrong. Hey, whatever they need to get them through the day. I'm just amused by it all... :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...It's really quite pointless to get all indignant and facetious with me...you damn well know I'll throw it right back at you. You really should save yourself the trouble and aggravation....

Responsibility is a good thing. Oh yeah....

Foreskin...just say NO!
Wow, it's pretty apparent that you got your knickers clammy through the discussion. I'm glad to see that I have such an effect on you. Keep doing whatever you need to do to keep me in your dreams.... ;)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks doll but I'm a big boy and I handle my own. And for the sake of saying, it seems like the other guys needed your help more so because they were the ones getting upset, y'know stooping to name calling and everything.

Some people just wear their principles on their sleeve and feel that they have to prove their justification is correct by attempting to prove the other person wrong. Hey, whatever they need to get them through the day. I'm just amused by it all... :p
No terms of endearment allowed spoken to me in this forum. Good God it sounds like you're flirting with me. You must pretend I have a penis here...
it's the law.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, it's pretty apparent that you got your knickers clammy through the discussion. I'm glad to see that I have such an effect on you. Keep doing whatever you need to do to keep me in your dreams.... ;)
It's your story...I'll let you tell it.

The only dreams I ever have are nightmares...honestly. Luckily I don't dream often.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your story...I'll let you tell it.

The only dreams I ever have are nightmares...honestly. Luckily I don't dream often.
You dream every night, you only remember the nightmares.

Humans have been embellishing themselves with make-up, bones-through-the-nose or whatever since they stopped being monkeys. Hell, lots of animals use 'fakery' to attract the opposite sex - that's why it's called 'pea-****ing' for example.

Let people do whatever crazy sh-t they want to their appearance, the less ugliness the better. It only becomes a problem if its badly-done or you want to mix genes and deserve to know that your child might inherit its mother's buick-sized shnozz.