Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Failed branch swing

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year I almost got myself involved with a woman who claimed her marriage was ending. She literally morphed and portrays all the traits I would want in a woman. Loving, caring, home maker, fitness enthusiast... in the back of my mind I kept saying wtf man you need to bail.. she has kids and had moved her mom into her and her husband’s house. So Distanced myself.... she continued to reach out and I kept distancing myself.

I ghosted her for 2 months and she moved onto another dude. He was married and she was still married. I run into her and this other guy this spring and she immediately tells this poor guy she has an emergency and needs to leave. They both leave the event and she comes back without him and comes over. Gives me **** for ghosting her and starts saying we should be fck buddies. I keep my distance and she keeps reaching out. Now all her messages are about fcking.

She senses I’m not interested in taking her bait and possibly getting trapped with her and her baggage. She goes back to the other dude. They end up getting busted by their significant others.. and both get served with divorce papers. Her husband kicks her, the kids and her mom out... she’s never worked... never paid a bill... never contributed a dime to their marriage.

I have ghosted her for the last 6 months and she continues to email me. Giving me updates that go unanswered.... the other guy is now living with half his salary, lost his house and is now dating this mess. I returned to this forum last year because of this situation and the advice was priceless and snapped me out of my brain fog! Thank you all!!!! God knows what my life would be like now if I didn’t come back here !

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year I almost got myself involved with a woman who claimed her marriage was ending. She literally morphed and portrays all the traits I would want in a woman. Loving, caring, home maker, fitness enthusiast... in the back of my mind I kept saying wtf man you need to bail.. she has kids and had moved her mom into her and her husband’s house. So Distanced myself.... she continued to reach out and I kept distancing myself.

I ghosted her for 2 months and she moved onto another dude. He was married and she was still married. I run into her and this other guy this spring and she immediately tells this poor guy she has an emergency and needs to leave. They both leave the event and she comes back without him and comes over. Gives me **** for ghosting her and starts saying we should be fck buddies. I keep my distance and she keeps reaching out. Now all her messages are about fcking.

She senses I’m not interested in taking her bait and possibly getting trapped with her and her baggage. She goes back to the other dude. They end up getting busted by their significant others.. and both get served with divorce papers. Her husband kicks her, the kids and her mom out... she’s never worked... never paid a bill... never contributed a dime to their marriage.

I have ghosted her for the last 6 months and she continues to email me. Giving me updates that go unanswered.... the other guy is now living with half his salary, lost his house and is now dating this mess. I returned to this forum last year because of this situation and the advice was priceless and snapped me out of my brain fog! Thank you all!!!! God knows what my life would be like now if I didn’t come back here !
Why couldn't you keep banging her? Doesn't mean you have to marry her.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why couldn't you keep banging her? Doesn't mean you have to marry her.
Could keep banging.... there is much better puss out there though. 35 year old with 3 kids.... after this board woke me up she’s pretty much at the end of the food chain. That should be a last resort 3am Hail Mary!

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could keep banging.... there is much better puss out there though. 35 year old with 3 kids.... after this board woke me up she’s pretty much at the end of the food chain. That should be a last resort 3am Hail Mary!
Something about the mental image of nutting on her face, you own her then. So then when you want the 3am hail mary, guess what, she'll pick up the phone.