Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facial Hair

Frank_Tartaglia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking growing a beard or a mustache. I was wondering what styles would be best, ex short beard, goatee, soul patch, etc.

Also, how do women react to this? Do women like men with facial hair or are they turned off by it.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sport the five o clock shadow, but find women seem attracted to about 1 days worth of growth. I still shave before I go out most nights though.

Darles Chickens

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a full beard but keep it smartly trimmed along the jawline. If you are going to go to the lengths of growing a full beard then I suggest you invest in a beard trimmer and keep it real neat.

Before I grew mine I read a quote that said if you have enough facial hair to be able to grow a beard then you owe it to yourself to grow one at least once in your life...so i did.

Check this site out if you want to go the whole way. It's got lots of tips and stories about successful facial growth!!

http://www.beards.org/

To answer your other question: They take to it quite well. Women always want to stroke my face or give my beard a rub so I can't complain and i'd say that it doesn't really matter unless a woman is particularly fussy about it.

Just try it out and see how it looks. I can tell you now that it's also an extremely cheap hobby. Shaping and styling your facial hair can take over your life!! ha ha

DC

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a goatee.. mustasche included. Some guys just have hair on their chin and no mustache... I'm just clarifying.

Anyways, some girls like beards and ect while others dont. My gf likes my goatee thick and long. :rolleyes:

I'd say go with whatever you think looks best on you.

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been rocking the short beard for a while now and was honestly shocked by how many chicks dig it. I affectionately refer to it as my womb broom.