Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook girl who livea across street: APPROACH

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just been going through a list of friends on my Facebook list and noticed the girl who lives across the street from me, literally.

We've said Hi and Bye, little interaction. How should I approach her?, We both find eachother attractive, just from some of the things she's done to get MY attention and vice versa.

How should I go about approaching this? In a Funny/joking way or . . . .

NEED ADVICE ASAP PLEASE as she's currently ONLINE CHAT-LOG. An example of things to say would be great. .

Thanks Bros. . .:up:

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That´s an easy question. Log off, go across the street, knock on her door and take her out for a drink/coffee/ice whatever.

And forget fakebook.

She_feelin_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you see her outside speak and wave her over...

Connor99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you kidding me ??? She lives across the street and you're talking to her via computer on Facebook ??? Really ?????

**** the computer.....When you see her outside just cross the street and talk to her...invite her over for some beers and chill in the back yard or balcony or whatever. She will be more impressed if you strike up a conversation in person

you will seem like a ***** if you do this online when she's across the ****ing street lol

Good luck though....You will have it made if whatever you do works out

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to use AIM to communicate with college roommates. It was easier then speaking. :p

Dude, if you know she's in to you, you could go totally chiche and still nail it. Knock on her door, ask to borrow a cup of sugar. :p

If she's online, tell her to step outside for a second.