Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook Game. Step By Step Guide

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This Facebook stuff kills me. I've never done online dating, but if Facebook were at least a dating site, I could understand. But it's a social networking site.

Let's get this straight...So first you find the girl you like, then you become her "friend" (so you're already in the friend zone)....then she reads your interesting and alluring profile...the same one that your aunts, uncles, and coworkers read (as Facebook is NOT a dating site), and yet somehow thru all this, your girl is supposed to be so thrilled with you that she wants to meet you and date you.

Nothing personal, if this is your thing and you know how to make it work, more power to you. It just seems like it'll take months of conversation to build the level of interest that you could get from one encounter in a coffee shop, gym, bar, or bookstore with a real woman face-to-face.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's great for just socializing and poking fun at chics you already have something going on with. Yet to actually pick up girls from that...ummm no.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
This Facebook stuff kills me. I've never done online dating, but if Facebook were at least a dating site, I could understand. But it's a social networking site.

Let's get this straight...So first you find the girl you like, then you become her "friend" (so you're already in the friend zone)....then she reads your interesting and alluring profile...the same one that your aunts, uncles, and coworkers read (as Facebook is NOT a dating site), and yet somehow thru all this, your girl is supposed to be so thrilled with you that she wants to meet you and date you.

Nothing personal, if this is your thing and you know how to make it work, more power to you. It just seems like it'll take months of conversation to build the level of interest that you could get from one encounter in a coffee shop, gym, bar, or bookstore with a real woman face-to-face.
I dont got a car anymore bro, haha. I gotta figure something out when im not relying on my friends.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the guide. I was going to ask the posters to write one.

This is a great recap of what online DJ's have been saying.

:up:

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradox said:
Thanks for the guide. I was going to ask the posters to write one.

This is a great recap of what online DJ's have been saying.

:up:
No prob bro