Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook friend request sent

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit her up and ask her to take out for some drinks. Alcohol leads to lower inhibition. Taking her out to dinner or movies or what the fvck ever is a waste of cash...sum broads are serial daters..just want a free meal.If shes pushin for a "traditional date" you got your answer.
The first step in the sequence of events is to add her to my Facebook. Then, who breaks the ice? Her or I? I know what to say but I am abstaining for now

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit her up and ask her to take out for some drinks. Alcohol leads to lower inhibition. Taking her out to dinner or movies or what the fvck ever is a waste of cash...sum broads are serial daters..just want a free meal.If shes pushin for a "traditional date" you got your answer.
My concern with the pics is one. I also have pics of my ex-es and when I save them is because of 1 reason, I like them and I wish i could turn things around for a least a night stand. If I don't like a former girlfriend, I distance myself the fvck away from the bytch, but looking at her from my very own spectrum, I can tell she stills likes him.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first step in the sequence of events is to add her to my Facebook. Then, who breaks the ice? Her or I? I know what to say but I am abstaining for now
Break the ice by asking if having unprotected sex is worth the 20 years of stress, hassle and monetary losses. If she says yes, then invite her over to make another one.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My concern with the pics is one. I also have pics of my ex-es and when I save them is because of 1 reason, I like them and I wish i could turn things around for a least a night stand. If I don't like a former girlfriend, I distance myself the fvck away from the bytch, but looking at her from my very own spectrum, I can tell she stills likes him.
Fvck her ex and the horse he rode in on. We are focusing too much on dude and not you placin your penis in her vagina..see if she repsonds to a instant message from you..if she does, keep the ball rollin..the ex is a problem for future you (if you decide to keep her around)

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck her ex and the horse he rode in on. We are focusing too much on dude and not you placin your penis in her vagina..see if she repsonds to a instant message from you..if she does, keep the ball rollin..the ex is a problem for future you (if you decide to keep her around)
Should I add her to my Facebook or just PM her on messenger? I am contemplating an issue in here, we do not know each other and online **** is impersonal. I dont like the idea of adding her. I actually don't jave my real name on Facebook, but my profile is a name that is something way different than even a proper name and a commun name and a name of guerre. My profile is not to be found by some1 other than the people I send friend invitations. Most are family and very close friends, no coworkers or distant friends.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Break the ice by asking if having unprotected sex is worth the 20 years of stress, hassle and monetary losses. If she says yes, then invite her over to make another one.
That won't work. I dont meet people online, but in real life.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why so much hamstering over a girl? Just do it and see what happens.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? What's up with all this feminine hamstering.
You say you're just looking to bang her, then why do you overanalyze why she has some pictures on her fb and what that potentially means. This is irrelevant if you're looking for what you say you're. Hit her straight up, set a date and take it from there. Anything but a yes you move on and spend your time on someone else.

This overthinking makes me think you're potentially looking for something more than a bang since humans tend to do that when we feel more is on the line. Be honest with yourself.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell women, "I don't friend people I haven't met in real life." If you don't have any friends in common, I'd be real suspicious.

High likelihood it's a hijacked profile and a bot scammer.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell women, "I don't friend people I haven't met in real life." If you don't have any friends in common, I'd be real suspicious.

High likelihood it's a hijacked profile and a bot scammer.
Dont look like it. She looks local and not from Russia or Ukraine. I don't believe it is a Nigerian scam either. Too many things in place.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? What's up with all this feminine hamstering.
You say you're just looking to bang her, then why do you overanalyze why she has some pictures on her fb and what that potentially means. This is irrelevant if you're looking for what you say you're. Hit her straight up, set a date and take it from there. Anything but a yes you move on and spend your time on someone else.

This overthinking makes me think you're potentially looking for something more than a bang since humans tend to do that when we feel more is on the line. Be honest with yourself.
I don't know what She wants. She is not a slut, although it looks like she kind of like on the fast lane. She may want a long term and I need yo come across her like what she is looking for and then see you baby, bye bye.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way overthinking this man.

All of these hypotheticals you are analyzing and she could ghost you from the get go.

Stop wasting time. Tell her to join you sometime and go from there.