F--k Buddy with a BF

muffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with an HB last night who I kinda dated a few years back. She now has a boyfriend who she claims to love. I never had and still don't have any intentions of ever getting serious with this girl, my intentions were just to bang her and she was totally willing to cooperate.

Anyway as soon as I pick her up she starts showing me all of the text from her BF checking up on her. At first she lied and said she was going to bed. I told her that's not cool she should tell him she's going out because we live in a small enough city that the odds of bumping into someone who knows someone who knows your BF or GF is very high.

So later she goes on to tell me that she loves her man because she has him trained like an obedient dog, whatever she does to him he'll always forgive her and be there for her. She says she could see herself marrying this guy but said anytime I want to sleep with her I can.

I asked her how she would feel if her BF acted the way she did and said that would never happen only she can cheat. She justifies her behavior by claiming to love her man and just wants variety. For whatever reason I kinda felt bad for her afc BF. He needs to find this site lol. So I didn't end up sleeping with her and honestly I'm glad.

I'm just curious is it possible for females to be committed to 1 person and sleep around indiscriminately without feelings getting involved the way guys can? She also showed vague signs of jealousy when I talked about other girls and she kept trying to peek at my phone every time I got a call or text. What's up with that?

spainlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they can my friend. Women en up in relationships hoping to get something better in the future. I have never been with a single woman. I had women telling me how much they love their boyfriends while my fingers are inside of her and shes naked in my bed. ( ill never forget that) Thats why its so easy to have sex with them once u know the truth about women.

They love relationships with beta guys, but they love more the sex with
the alphas.

Squidward

Don Juan
Reaction score
What Spainlover said is the harsh reality of women and men. Humans are so selfish.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They think they want someone that treats them like a princess.
But then , they go fvck someone that treats them like sh1t. They chase emotions. If you give them the emotions they want , the emotions that their boyfriend doesn't give they will sleep with you.

This is great thread for AFC's to learn that they might get lucky with a hot girlfriend , but while they are reading this , their girlfriend might be fvcking someone else. In relationship , they want a MAN. A alpha man. A man that when he says NO , its means NO. A man that will be willing to walk away from her. A man that doesnt respect her more then himself.

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
They think they want someone that treats them like a princess.
But then , they go fvck someone that treats them like sh1t. They chase emotions. If you give them the emotions they want , the emotions that their boyfriend doesn't give they will sleep with you.

This is great thread for AFC's to learn that they might get lucky with a hot girlfriend , but while they are reading this , their girlfriend might be fvcking someone else. In relationship , they want a MAN. A alpha man. A man that when he says NO , its means NO. A man that will be willing to walk away from her. A man that doesnt respect her more then himself.
As usual, you hit the nail in the head DTP. This is 100% truth. HBs love to be in relationships with some beta guy who treats them like they're the last girl in the surface of the earth, but most of the time they are willing to **** a man who keeps them guessing and wanting more, an emotional rollercoaster if you will.

Never be the trained obedient dog, instead, let her be your *****. :up:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spainlover said:
Yes they can my friend. Women en up in relationships hoping to get something better in the future. I have never been with a single woman. I had women telling me how much they love their boyfriends while my fingers are inside of her and shes naked in my bed. ( ill never forget that) Thats why its so easy to have sex with them once u know the truth about women.

the alphas.
Sadly, this really is true about all women. I also believe that no man can ever be perfect, and can never truly be everything that a woman wants. Because of this, every man, no matter how comfortable and trustworthy of a relationship they may have, is always, ALWAYS susceptible to being cheated on.

You made a good decision not sleeping with that fvcking b*tch. Just think, how would you feel if your gf was cheating behind your back?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl who's in a four-year relationship with a major AFC guy who cheats on him regularly...but she still goes on about how she loves him and wants to marry him. When I challenged her on this she said 'Oh, but it's not emotional cheating. That's the worst kind".

It's human nature. People do what they want and rationalize it later.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spainlover said:

the alphas.
Let me direct you to this thread I created:

Sexy Son Hypothesis - How Women Choose a Mate
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155143