Eye Contact

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you supposed to do when your walking down the sidewalk by yourself and three girls are coming down towards you? Should you pick one girl and keep the eye contact on her? Also, is it true that the man should never be the first to break the eye contact?

Senor Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol no staring contests bro. Make eye contact when it's appropriate and when you want to convey a strong emotional message, you don't have to stare people down.

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Senor Juan said:
Lol no staring contests bro. Make eye contact when it's appropriate and when you want to convey a strong emotional message, you don't have to stare people down.
But in the scenario I am talking about there isn't time to mess around with if you want results....So are saying its ok to break the eye contact first? Doesn't that show a lack of confidence?

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are supposed to have eye contact with a person because you want to! Not because you have to! It's not a contest as senor Juan said! If you manage to keep eye contact it's ok but if not, nothing really happened! As for seeing three girls on the sidewalk, yes, I would look everyone in the eyes and maintain eye contact with the nicest!

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly where the OP is coming from. EC with strangers is a tough game for me too, man.

Personally I rarely go outdoors without sunglasses on unless it's nighttime or raining. When I pass 3 hotties coming toward me on the sidewalk, personally I just pretend not to notice them and keep walking. What are you going to do, stop them in their paths to try and game all of them to go for the foursie?

Senor Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Energy25 said:
But in the scenario I am talking about there isn't time to mess around with if you want results....So are saying its ok to break the eye contact first? Doesn't that show a lack of confidence?
Only if you look down and shuffle away staring at the pavement. Once you've made strong eye contact it's best give her the once over anyway.

Blank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally, it shows confidence just to maintain eye contact for a few seconds. Just don't look away immediately, this shows insecurity.

In your scenario with the three girls, I would make eye contact with the 1 I find most attractive. When our eyes meet, I would smile. If she smiles back, I would say hi. She'll probably say hi too.

If you notice anything interesting about the interaction (they stop, she has a seductive tone, her friends start giggling, etc.) roll with it and see where it goes. If you do everything with confidence and charisma, you will at the very least get a positive interaction out of it.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make eye contact with the one you like, and make sure to smile. Generally, as a rule, you maintain eye contact until the other person looks away, and then you look away. The message is sent that you noticed them, but you arent staring.