Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eye contact with a woman when she's with another man...

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been working on developing the habit of keeping eye contact with girls until they smile or look away and now it's starting to come natural to me. Sometimes I have to consciously think of it like when I'm at work, a gorgeous female is walking down the hall...I make sure to look, keep eye contact and say "hi."

Now I wonder how to handle it if she's with a guy. I was walking into a convenient store and there was this gorgeous girl sitting in her car but as I kept looking I noticed she was sitting with a guy and I looked away.

How does eye contact work in these situations? It's like a habit I'm trying to work on for a situation if a girl seems to be with her man. It might seem kinda trivial but I want to see what you guys think about this.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FM 3321
I've been working on developing the habit of keeping eye contact with girls until they smile or look away and now it's starting to come natural to me. Sometimes I have to consciously think of it like when I'm at work, a gorgeous female is walking down the hall...I make sure to look, keep eye contact and say "hi."

Now I wonder how to handle it if she's with a guy. I was walking into a convenient store and there was this gorgeous girl sitting in her car but as I kept looking I noticed she was sitting with a guy and I looked away.

How does eye contact work in these situations? It's like a habit I'm trying to work on for a situation if a girl seems to be with her man. It might seem kinda trivial but I want to see what you guys think about this.
are u trying to learn how to win staring contests....... wow u gonna be real ALPHA when u the last person to look away with your big smile.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please do not ask trivial and obnoxiously theroetical questions like this unless you actually plan to date her or have her number at least.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
are u trying to learn how to win staring contests....... wow u gonna be real ALPHA when u the last person to look away with your big smile.
Yeah, it looks like that's what I'm trying to do. It does seem kinda dumb and trivial when you really look at it.

Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
Please do not ask trivial and obnoxiously theroetical questions like this unless you actually plan to date her or have her number at least.

That makes sense. I guess you're saying why worry about this issue if nothing's gonna come out of it either way. Point taken.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it bro.

I did that one time a looong time ago and almost got in a fight with two gang bangers

Even if she is trying to make heavy eye contact she just might, just might want her BF to get jealous and try to beat your azz. You know? Just want to see two Men fighting each other over her. :down:

So if you don't want to start shyt then don't unless you’re prepared to throw down.

Oh and even if you are successful in getting her why would you? If she was so willing to leave her man for you then what makes you think she won't do it to you?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its easy, when they're looking in your direction look into their eyes, they'll look back.

Ive been doing it so often it's easy cause i know nothing's gonna come out of it anyway. Besides i get off lucky cause usually the bf doesnt even know.

it feels good after doing it