Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Extremely Sexual Tinder Profile

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they only report you if you're average or below average looking because they get offended that a guy they are not attracted to is being so sexual.

if you're a legit 8+ male they will not report you. they might not swipe right but they wont report you because its not creepy when a hot guy is super sexual.

i know all this from experience. i have used even more sexual/aggressive profiles before and never got banned.
Maybe in your area and age group. Lucky you.
If that's the case, why you asking? Just do it and try it. Case closed.
Report back on what you find.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re trying so hard.. it comes off as desperate or your some guy in his basement who hasn’t had sex in years, to me. You need more finesse with most women - even if they wanna ho, especially need to be sweet talked. You’re going the route as little amount of effort for what benefits you most. So most shots will miss.

Right now you’re just going straight at them. It comes off as intense and dangerously direct. Your profile is crass and your messages are bold.

Put yourself in a woman’s shoes and imagine how that would come across. Right now you’re a horny player, be more like the guy from 50 shades. If you’re actually really good looking and know HOW to talk to women.. you will be wildly successful. Save the crass comments for in person when things have been established and she feels a sense of safety. You will have a much better response.

everything is about associations. Don’t want to be the horny fuuck boy on tinder. You want to be the sex god she met on tinder. I would personally use less sexual references on your profile too.. It’s overdone. When things are too much, it loses its potency and then looks like trying to hard.

In both you’re giving them the power straight away. That’s why there’s no flirty back and forth and they’re just responding without taking you seriously. And the second one looks to be messing with you.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Not to sound like an @ss, but it seems OP doesn't have a plan for once he gets a match lol.
You can't pump the brakes once you go 100% direct. Put the pedal to the metal. Go balls deep and continue the directness.
A simple response should be "lets meet up for a drink" and get them out.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had some luck with a purely "hook up" type of profile. Certainly more luck than with a generic "nice guy" profile. Having said that, probably 90% of the matches were fakes or flakes so its a lot of wasted time for the occasional wild night.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the replies are just for attention... to see what else you have to say... i dont believe for a second any of them will meet you. Good luck tho!
This goes back to classic AW tactics of feeding you breadcrumbs just enough to keep getting attention from you. It's also been my experience that any sexual talk to that degree often ends up in flaking. I mean I've gotten some but we're talking like 20% of the chats that involved a lot of sexual content before even meeting.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on the perceived hotness of your pictures. You can look up plenty of experiments done on this topic.
If you truly have zero problems getting tons of matches and girls message you first as an indicator of this, then you can say pretty much whatever you want.
I've seen guys upload fake stud pictures and tried to be as beta and corny as humanly possible so the girl would be turned off, but they didn't care and wanted to meet up anyway. The ceiling for what you can get away with is directly correlated with her impression of your pictures.
As long as you're not boring, game is very overrated on OLD.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on the perceived hotness of your pictures. You can look up plenty of experiments done on this topic.
If you truly have zero problems getting tons of matches and girls message you first as an indicator of this, then you can say pretty much say whatever you want.
I've seen guys upload fake stud pictures and tried to be as beta and corny as humanly possible so the girl would be turned off, but they didn't care and wanted to meet up anyway. The ceiling for what you can get away with is directly correlated with her impression of your pictures.
As long as you're not boring, game is very overrated on OLD.
I've personally did this experiment and verified it. It's amazing how many d1ck pics you can send and their reaction is all favorable and they volunteer to send you nudes too. Also a lot of women wanting to cheat on their husbands/bf with you. LOL

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheQ2020 'handful of females' lol what? That profile will only attract attention wh0res, flakes, and game players. Any bad biitch that decides to play with you will be out to wreck your life for the hell of it. And if you were ready for that you wouldn't be asking us what to message your matches.

If you were a true player you'd know that sex alone is worthless, effortless, and thus nothing to keep talking about in a profile. A sly sexual line is enough to get the point across, and even that's not needed if you have sexual pics.

Bragging about a 'handful' of conquests makes it sound like you're defending something, trying to prove something, like you think that's impressive(it's not). I would never disclose my lay count or even hint at it unless directly asked.

And what's worse is that crap isn't even true, as evident by your messages and this thread. You think a red handprint is kinky? Give me a break.

At the very least put a command or rule in your profile so that you don't waste time on non compliers.

And if your pics are good you can put whatever in your profile and say whatever, it won't matter. You could leave your profile blank and just respond with 'k'. In OLD talk is cheap, pics are king.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i gotta say.. my current GF we went from surface chat (had high school history tho) to a bit deeper chat about pasts... to pure sexual where i was being very descriptive about things i wanted to do to her and she jilled a couple out during that talk and then asked me to come see her... how do i know? ... she sent me a vid of herself lol... asked me if id like to do those things im person cuz she thinks it would be alot more fun.... well a couple days later i went and seen her... caught up some more in person... didnt fvk her... just let convo flow... heavy make out in my truck... dropped her off at home... then she came to my place a few days later and basicly raped me lol. (I know cant rape the willing) .... now when sje can't see me in person she wants sexy talk all the time... its kinda fun especially when i get to see how it affects her..... she lives an hour from me and wel alternate visits now.. ill see her like 3 to 4 days a week ... leaning more to her coming to see me tho cuz our work scheduals. She will stay the night.. ill go to work... them ill come home and she has my dinner rdy... then fvks me all night... and goes home next day... no complaints here lol.. and yeah i dont mind she stays in my place.. all my valuables are locked in my gun safe anyways... she can dig and snoop all she wants... there is nothing id ever worry about.

So yeah... the sex talk can work... its just gotta be done right with tact.. thats all.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well i gotta say.. my current GF we went from surface chat (had high school history tho) to a bit deeper chat about pasts... to pure sexual where i was being very descriptive about things i wanted to do to her and she jilled a couple out during that talk and then asked me to come see her... how do i know? ... she sent me a vid of herself lol... asked me if id like to do those things im person cuz she thinks it would be alot more fun.... well a couple days later i went and seen her... caught up some more in person... didnt fvk her... just let convo flow... heavy make out in my truck... dropped her off at home... then she came to my place a few days later and basicly raped me lol. (I know cant rape the willing) .... now when sje can't see me in person she wants sexy talk all the time... its kinda fun especially when i get to see how it affects her..... she lives an hour from me and wel alternate visits now.. ill see her like 3 to 4 days a week ... leaning more to her coming to see me tho cuz our work scheduals. She will stay the night.. ill go to work... them ill come home and she has my dinner rdy... then fvks me all night... and goes home next day... no complaints here lol.. and yeah i dont mind she stays in my place.. all my valuables are locked in my gun safe anyways... she can dig and snoop all she wants... there is nothing id ever worry about.

So yeah... the sex talk can work... its just gotta be done right with tact.. thats all.
It can work if they are already highly interested. But literally if that is the case anything will work other than being completely and utterly inept socially when you meet up.

In most other cases too much too soon will scare them away rather than reel them in.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.

i do not know if this is against forum rules but im willing to show pictures of my matches with their name and face blured.

ive already matched some really hot girls and its been less then 2 days.

self respect?

lol wtf?

im looking for kinky sex NOT a wife.
The less self respect they have, the better

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
this thread is pure comedy. thank you to some of you posters. i have not laughed this hard in a while.

from the angry rants to the people claiming it will never work; this is awesome.

stay tuned. more screenshots to come.