"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Extremely Sexual Tinder Profile

TheQ2020

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Messages
119
Reaction score
49
Age
34
I'm a really good looking guy so i can get away with doing pretty crazy things on tinder and still get matches and girls interested.

below is a tinder profile bio I'm currently testing.

given how extreme the profile is, what opener and messaging sequence should i use to get laid asap.

I'm assuming all the girls who would match with a guy with such a profile are down for fast kinky sex, what do you guys think?

here is the profile:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
Lol...go with it. I am curious to see what responses you get
 

TheQ2020

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Messages
119
Reaction score
49
Age
34
in the past i have successfully used the following openers:

"dtf?"

"hi slut"

"I want to do nasty things with you"

"you'd look great tied to my bed"


im leaning to wards using "hi slut" for this profile

what do you guys think?

ill post screenshots of the results here for us to discuss.

I find online dating extremely boring so doing ridiculous things like this is the only way i can enjoy it.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I think based on this profile, I would use "Youd look great tied to my bed" as an opener with matches. Maybe a good follow up would be "But to be safe, lets grab a drink so I can check you out in real life just to make sure and go from there...."

Just because that is how I think the profile will come across.......as a dominant **** type personality.

Just my thoughts. I too look forward to the screen shots of the results you get.

Also, when I do dabble with OLD here and there, my profiles are normally a combination of super direct yet covert and witty. Those looking for what I want will quickly get it with the profile and those that dont wont.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
There are way too many sensitive girls on Tinder which will report you and get you banned pretty fast. Now they have permanent bans where you may have to use a new phone number or FB account if you want back in. Not sure if it's really worth it if you continue and plan on using it.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I'm a really good looking guy so i can get away with doing pretty crazy things on tinder and still get matches and girls interested.

below is a tinder profile bio I'm currently testing.

given how extreme the profile is, what opener and messaging sequence should i use to get laid asap.

I'm assuming all the girls who would match with a guy with such a profile are down for fast kinky sex, what do you guys think?

here is the profile:
Rather finish in her mouth. Less mess and clean-up time is pretty quick.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I bet you that will actually work. Some women respond quite well to direct advances like that, esecially the kinky ones.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
There are way too many sensitive girls on Tinder which will report you and get you banned pretty fast. Now they have permanent bans where you may have to use a new phone number or FB account if you want back in. Not sure if it's really worth it if you continue and plan on using it.
That's true. Women get enraged when men tell them the truth. They really don't like it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TheQ2020

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Messages
119
Reaction score
49
Age
34
I don’t know if I would want to touch any woman who you’d match with with that profile.

A woman with no self-respect would surely swipe right.
lol.

i do not know if this is against forum rules but im willing to show pictures of my matches with their name and face blured.

ive already matched some really hot girls and its been less then 2 days.

self respect?

lol wtf?

im looking for kinky sex NOT a wife.

as long as they are hot i do not give a **** about anything else.
 

TheQ2020

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Messages
119
Reaction score
49
Age
34
There are way too many sensitive girls on Tinder which will report you and get you banned pretty fast. Now they have permanent bans where you may have to use a new phone number or FB account if you want back in. Not sure if it's really worth it if you continue and plan on using it.
they only report you if you're average or below average looking because they get offended that a guy they are not attracted to is being so sexual.

if you're a legit 8+ male they will not report you. they might not swipe right but they wont report you because its not creepy when a hot guy is super sexual.

i know all this from experience. i have used even more sexual/aggressive profiles before and never got banned.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

TheQ2020

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Messages
119
Reaction score
49
Age
34
It’s not just a matter of looks but also if youre her type and if she’s willing to submit to you.

If she submits to you, you can pretty much say or do anything. There’s no game involved. I’ve told women if they were with me, they’d have to give me a bl0wjob everyday and it would work. But that’s because she saw me as high value. For a woman who doesn’t see me the same way, nothing I say would have worked.

I think the ultimate pinnacle of game is a woman submitting to your dominance. That’s when the best sex happens. Anything less than total submission feels like a negotiation that may or may not lead to anywhere. And even when it leads to sex, it usually leads to bad sex.

Ive “negotiated“ with women all the way to the bed room and it was some of the worse sex I’ve ever had in my life. One woman wanted me to go down on her otherwise she wasnt willing to do anything else. Another woman was giving me a bl0wjob and I told her stop using her hands (she was pretty rough and had long fingernails), and then she was like “well how come you’re using hands???” I was like “wtf? did this chick just read me the equal rights act in the middle of giving me a bl0wjob?” I totally lost my boner and left her in my room to finger herself.
lol

what is the point of this post?

what does any of this have to do with the subject of this thread?
 

TheQ2020

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Messages
119
Reaction score
49
Age
34
I was speaking about them. Not you. You do you if it works. But any woman who wants to sign up to be a mans cvm-dumpster via tinder lacks some sort of esteem
not necessarily.

there is also the difference in looks.

these girls see me as a male 8-10 and they themselves as 6-8.

i think there needs to be a 2 level difference in looks for a girl to respond to stuff like this.

for example, i do not think its possible to get 9s and 10s with this style.

unless like you said she is a low self esteem 9 or 10 who sees herself as a 7 or 8.

so yes some low self esteem girls will respond to this but so will normal girls who see an opportunity to get inside the world of a guy way out of their league.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
so yes some low self esteem girls will respond to this but so will normal girls who see an opportunity to get inside the world of a guy way out of their league.
That is a self esteem issue.

leagues and such involves placing another ahead of you based on looks or something else, which is subjective. I can only place you higher than me if I feel you have more value than me in that way. But by doing that I would regard myself as lower. I would be entering your frame and giving up my personal power.

And if a person is trying to get inside of a world of another because they feel they are out of their league, they think that something externally will fill a void of something internally. So they would be using that external source as a way to define who they think they are. It’s pseudo self vs solid self.
 
Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
I'm a really good looking guy so i can get away with doing pretty crazy things on tinder and still get matches and girls interested.

below is a tinder profile bio I'm currently testing.

given how extreme the profile is, what opener and messaging sequence should i use to get laid asap.

I'm assuming all the girls who would match with a guy with such a profile are down for fast kinky sex, what do you guys think?

here is the profile:
Barney Stinson approves...

So do I. :cool:
It will work for sure. Can't lose on testing it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top