Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Explosion at Georgia Guidestones

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is that the story will be buried and the normies won't know anything about it.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Well, I guess there definitely is more room for nature now... :p

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The question is: they have video of the actual explosion from their surveillance cameras, why don’t they also have video of those who places the explosives?

Billtx49

Reaction score
The question is: they have video of the actual explosion from their surveillance cameras, why don’t they also have video of those who places the explosives?
They most likely do, but they’re not releasing that part until the perps are in custody. That aspect of crime solving is like playing a poker hand …
If the perps know what you know, they most likely rabbit to another state and make the investigation effort longer.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's OVER for ProcreationDeniedConspiracyFactCels
I don't think it's a conspiracy, but rather the self-destructive nature of intelligent life (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake...ein_it_communicates_its_signals_into_space,_L) once it gains material opulence, from which it follows general liberalization (i.e., classic liberalism, not contemporary Leftism), and then femynist liberation, from which it follows the OVER Times.

NOTE: Mathematicians have proven that sexual reproduction (i.e., recombinative genetic code) will always result in a binary sexualism, and presuming that placental mammalism is the necessary biomorphological paradigm for intelligent life to evolve (yes, I know, I'm relying on the Anthropic Principle here), then one of the sexes will be feminine.

I'm sure that a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, it was over for ETCels too.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't think it's a conspiracy, but rather the self-destructive nature of intelligent life (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake...ein_it_communicates_its_signals_into_space,_L) once it gains material opulence, from which it follows general liberalization (i.e., classic liberalism, not contemporary Leftism), and then femynist liberation, from which it follows the OVER Times.

NOTE: Mathematicians have proven that sexual reproduction (i.e., recombinative genetic code) will always result in a binary sexualism, and presuming that placental mammalism is the necessary biomorphological paradigm for intelligent life to evolve (yes, I know, I'm relying on the Anthropic Principle here), then one of the sexes will be feminine.

I'm sure that a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, it was over for ETCels too.
Except if you are a marbled crayfish and have a mutation that creates clones without any sexual reproduction.