Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Explain me her behaviour

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not how you get over your oneitis, you do that by staying away. It's like a drug addict that needs to stay off drugs.

It's not a sh*t test or strange behavior. It's rather simple, she was used to you being there for her as entertainment/emotional tampon/friend/non-sexual needs and now she noticed a change in your behavior and some disturbance in the force and calls you out on it.

Answer her something like "yeah, i've been crazy busy"
She will get the hint.
I can't stay away because we work together... But yeah I can just stop texting.

Look, I'm not over her, far from it. I'm still too much of a nice guy and thinking stuff like 'if I don't text now she would just go to someone else'.

But to be fair, isn't it sometimes to easy to think of stuff girls do as a **** test? Ain't there a possibility they're actually really interested and act like it would be a test even if it wouldn't?

But then again, I don't want her to get the hint, I just want to fvck her. Because to be fair, that's all I want to do. She comes across very arrogant, even though she's very chatty with everyone and very outgoing.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stay away because we work together... But yeah I can just stop texting.

Look, I'm not over her, far from it. I'm still too much of a nice guy and thinking stuff like 'if I don't text now she would just go to someone else'.

But to be fair, isn't it sometimes to easy to think of stuff girls do as a **** test? Ain't there a possibility they're actually really interested and act like it would be a test even if it wouldn't?

But then again, I don't want her to get the hint, I just want to fvck her. Because to be fair, that's all I want to do. She comes across very arrogant, even though she's very chatty with everyone and very outgoing.
Dude, she's cold and even arrogant to you and friendly towards others. This is NOT a woman who wants to fvck you. That is all you need to know really, you're wasting your time if you still hope for that to happen and your self-respect should kick in.
Try to lose that hope and you will be free again.

Everything is not a test when it comes to women. It's rather simple, again look at behavior, that tells you everything you need to know.

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she's cold and even arrogant to you and friendly towards others. This is NOT a woman who wants to fvck you. That is all you need to know really, you're wasting your time if you still hope for that to happen and your self-respect should kick in.
Try to lose that hope and you will be free again.

Everything is not a test when it comes to women. It's rather simple, again look at behavior, that tells you everything you need to know.
But she isn’t, on Monday she sure acted weird, but the next days when we saw each other from a far she always gave a huge smile or a huge wave.

But my mind is screwed over. This night I was out with a friend, she texted me. I replied here and there when I could. And with could I mean when my friend or I was to the bathroom, when it wouldn’t be too intrusive etc...

She also texted she was drunk home alone, but because of my slow reply rate, I think I ruined it or could have gotten more out of it.

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is playing you for attention.

If you enjoy mind games and frustration, by all means carry on.

If you enjoy peace of mind and self-respect - make her invisible to you, make her cease to exist. Take back your power.
I get that, but I don’t get it when you know she’s for real or when she’s playing you.

You guys have 1000 times the experience, I know that. But it seems everything a girl does is a test/getting attention. Where do you draw the line?

Don’t get me wrong, I know I have a long way to go. I know you guys have 1000 times the experience. I’m just fvcking frustrated.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me explain where the rubber hits the road, and where the bear sh1tttzzz in the woods.

There is ONE way to find out if a woman genuinely likes you.

You ask her out. If she agrees, she likes you. If she doesn't...she is playing you for attention.

YES, it is that simple.
She can be round you for attention

Reaction score
Been texting a girl at work for a while now, we don't see each other often at work because of different workplaces. But yesterday we arrived at the same time and walked towards the building.

Our texting has been going great, good conversations, slightly sexual from time (I don't ask her out because of the fact we work together), but nonetheless she knows I'm going too as soon as we go to work at different places (which will happen eventually).

But when we walked towards the building, it was so hard to get a conversation out of her, it felt like she hated talking to me. And then when we entered the building (security doors, so only one at the time). She didn't even waited and just went of to her workplace, I heard her meet someone and was all chatty and laughing.

Now in the evening I get a text from her as usual. I gave one reply but then was of doing some stuff. When I checked my phone at around 2am, I saw she texted something else and double texted like three times to get my attention (like "are you still alive?"). I answered.

She just replied on my text way later than she would normally do which just a short response (again not like the usual), including the word "whatever". Is she just testing me, mad because I didn't text her yesterday evening? I don't really want to loose her as I truly think something is there, but it feels like it's over.

And another question, should I call her out on her bvll**** of being fvcking weird when we walked together or just pretend like nothing happened?
1) The only circumstance in which calling out works to your advantage is in person and when it happens and when it provides opportunity to increase banter/tension.
if you were to call her out over text after the fact you 1) run the risk of text being misleading in what message you send 2) imply you thought of it for a long time before you texted back and 3) have no way to read and react her reaction to your reaction.

Text is a tool, it helps, but flirting is done best in person.

Also, consider how your description of your beliefs might be masking excuses and habits that are causing you to fail to pull the trigger.

i.e. " (I don't ask her out because of the fact we work together)" -- no. you don't ask her out because you are afraid of a consequence that MAY happen but you are assuming WILL HAPPEN.

Recently i've been giving myself and my partners (personally and professionally) less and less room for excuses. if you see yourself ****in up situations call yourself out.

Cheers

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But she isn’t, on Monday she sure acted weird, but the next days when we saw each other from a far she always gave a huge smile or a huge wave.

But my mind is screwed over. This night I was out with a friend, she texted me. I replied here and there when I could. And with could I mean when my friend or I was to the bathroom, when it wouldn’t be too intrusive etc...

She also texted she was drunk home alone, but because of my slow reply rate, I think I ruined it or could have gotten more out of it.
Again, an interested woman wont confuse you like that.

Also, you think that you're not enough for her in some ways and that you've fvcked up. You're even here posting about it which means it's occupying alot of your thoughts. This is the opposite of how it should be, you care too much and you live in her reality, not the other way around (how it should be). If she says jump, you will jump out of desperation to get into her pants.
Rollo Tomassi (the write of the rational male) talks about becoming your own 'point of mental origin', strive towards that place and you will have an easier life.

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me explain where the rubber hits the road, and where the bear sh1tttzzz in the woods.

There is ONE way to find out if a woman genuinely likes you.

You ask her out. If she agrees, she likes you. If she doesn't...she is playing you for attention.

YES, it is that simple.
I did before but like I said somewhere else, it would take paragraphs to explain what's going on between us. I have to admit it's not the full story I am posting here, because even though there is anonymity on this forum, I'm still afraid that she might read this one way or the other.

But I did ask her out a couple of hours back in the middle of the night. I'm fed up with it, but it's noon right now where I live, but no response, even though I know she's awake. It sucks, but I guess it's a kind of liberation. Still that beta guy feelings coming through and am gonna miss the texts. It's fun to receive a text from her, she's a solid hb9.

But fvck this, I have such a long way to go. Way to little experience, but I promise right here and now that it ends now. I won't be posting threads anymore because it's always about the same. I promise I will make her feel sorry (but that's a wrong mentality perhaps). Gonna read the bible and other stuff again. I sincerely hope one day I can get back to this and post a proper reply.

I do thank you guys, I can be a whiner I know that. And a whiner who doesn't apply your advice, but I can feel I just throw myself deeper into the pit.

Last edited: