"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

exclusivity

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
This ***** kept hinting that she wanted to be exclusive. So I thought "hmm, the time is soon." The final draw was when she said "you come off as a player to me." Then later I asked her to become exclusive. I could honestly care less, just as long as shes happy. So I asked her this for her sake and she said "No, I dont think Ill be able to fit you into my schedule" I was like uhhh... okay.... I could honestly care less because im a dj. Like I said as long as shes happy. I dont know what is going on. At least she didnt pull "I dont want a relationship right now."
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
"No, I dont think Ill be able to fit you into my schedule"
EQUALS:
"I dont want a relationship right now. (WITH YOU!!!)"

I think you got played out.
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Originally posted by Hot Ice
"No, I dont think Ill be able to fit you into my schedule"
EQUALS:
"I dont want a relationship right now. (WITH YOU!!!)"

I think you got played out.

nah i own this *****. I could really care less.
 

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
38
she wants to act like a *****, so treat her like one(in certain situations not all)....i wouldnt do things "just to keep her happy" but hey thats just me
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Originally posted by ohiofutballa
she wants to act like a *****, so treat her like one(in certain situations not all)....i wouldnt do things "just to keep her happy" but hey thats just me
to me, keeping a girl and getting a girl are two totally different things. to keep a girl you have to keep her happy. to get a girl its mostly teasing/flirting/being a jerk. If i was looking for an ONS i wouldnt give a shlt about keeping her happy.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Always caught up in your denial. Always with your 'I'm a DJ!!! this can't happen to me bull****'.

You're not what you think you are, sorry. She doesn't want you, not the other way around. You asked her to become exclusive but you don't give a **** about her? :rolleyes:

Grow some balls. You were just defeated.
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
i just got road head and you are calling me defeated? VICTORY! Life isnt a computer game lik.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
ain't that about a *****.
**** keepign other people happy. I'm mroe important than any of the girls I DJ/play. So if I'm not happy, then she gets Nexted...not the other way around.
man i'm tired. peace.
 
Top