ddarkjedi
Don Juan
any more examples of being ****y and funny?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Practice on everyone is some of the best advice I have heard because I do this and it puts you into a excellent mindset it shows the ideal mindset and makes work much better on you (never know when an attractive woman will walk in on you guysOriginally posted by MrCode
Also take the advice earlier in the thread and practice on EVERYONE. Your friends, coworkers, and family will all enjoy a nice C&F attitude (except go easy on the sexual stuff, obviously), and by doing this it makes the whole mindset natural for you, instead of something you only do around women.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You fvcing OWNED HIM! HAHAHAHAHH!!Originally posted by neobrood
***C & F can also be practiced on guys and girls youre not interested in. The more you practice, the better you will get at it.
=========
In a party when I was talking about my failure in picking up a pakistani girl
Dude: HAHAHAHA! What kind of a loser fails in picking up a low level woman? (this guy is racist. Indians, pakistanis, and other mideasterns are "low level")
Other dudes: (*laughter*)
Me: And what kind of a loser does not even try at all? (*looking at the dude who said that to me*)
Dude: (*stops laughin. Falls silent*)
Other dudes: (*louder laughter*)
Nice to see you posting here DT. You may know who I am.Originally posted by Tenshi
sum of these are gold.....
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.