ddarkjedi
Don Juan
any more examples of being ****y and funny?
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Practice on everyone is some of the best advice I have heard because I do this and it puts you into a excellent mindset it shows the ideal mindset and makes work much better on you (never know when an attractive woman will walk in on you guysOriginally posted by MrCode
Also take the advice earlier in the thread and practice on EVERYONE. Your friends, coworkers, and family will all enjoy a nice C&F attitude (except go easy on the sexual stuff, obviously), and by doing this it makes the whole mindset natural for you, instead of something you only do around women.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
You fvcing OWNED HIM! HAHAHAHAHH!!Originally posted by neobrood
***C & F can also be practiced on guys and girls youre not interested in. The more you practice, the better you will get at it.
=========
In a party when I was talking about my failure in picking up a pakistani girl
Dude: HAHAHAHA! What kind of a loser fails in picking up a low level woman? (this guy is racist. Indians, pakistanis, and other mideasterns are "low level")
Other dudes: (*laughter*)
Me: And what kind of a loser does not even try at all? (*looking at the dude who said that to me*)
Dude: (*stops laughin. Falls silent*)
Other dudes: (*louder laughter*)
Nice to see you posting here DT. You may know who I am.Originally posted by Tenshi
sum of these are gold.....
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.