"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

EXAMPLES OF ****Y + FUNNY

Credos

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
658
Reaction score
19
oldschooler said:
If ever you want to set up a date by phone, hang up before she replies to the date location and time it's magic.
Haha :crackup: I'm gonna try this just cause I would find it so entertaining :crackup: :up:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
You: "Hi there, I have a magical watch that tells me you arent wearing pant!es."
Her: "Yes I am."
You: "My watch must be an hour ahead."

LMFAO THATS GREAT
 

Groverz

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
11
Age
45
Location
Rochester, NY
A lot of these are great, but does the age of the girl matter? I assume saying something to a 20yr old would work different on a 30yr old.
 
Top