"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

EXAMPLES OF ****Y + FUNNY

Credos

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
658
Reaction score
19
oldschooler said:
If ever you want to set up a date by phone, hang up before she replies to the date location and time it's magic.
Haha :crackup: I'm gonna try this just cause I would find it so entertaining :crackup: :up:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
You: "Hi there, I have a magical watch that tells me you arent wearing pant!es."
Her: "Yes I am."
You: "My watch must be an hour ahead."

LMFAO THATS GREAT
 

Groverz

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
11
Age
45
Location
Rochester, NY
A lot of these are great, but does the age of the girl matter? I assume saying something to a 20yr old would work different on a 30yr old.
 
Top