"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Examples of High IL but playing Hard to Get

Safari

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
161
Reaction score
3
Location
China
What are some examples you've seen of women with true high interest, but who still play hard to get? Or does high IL always = easy to get?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Very good question indeed, but one I wouldn't be able to answer.

I've had delayed responses to txt messages and postponed dates from girls with high IL, but I've also had these from girls with low IL.

I think the best way to tell is if you leave her to make contact. If she's interested she will (eventually), if not she won't.
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
In my experience, if she really likes you,
she will make it easy to approach and contact her. However, later on, once a relationship is established, she may play hard to get at times.
 
Top