Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex texts me to talk…How should I respond?

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So my ex texted me and ask if we could talk after class and I didn’t see her message till after class (Class ended two hours ago and I went home).

Honestly, if I didn’t see her with another man I would’ve reached out and try to fix things. But after all things that occurred, I just cannot. My self respect, pride, etc.

I don’t even want to ****, I don’t want to give her any kind of power. The anger I feel is unmeasurable. I wanted to beat the everyone’s ass who influenced her to not like me. But I didn’t. I took it as a man.

Here’s my question, How would you respond and how would you cope in this situation?
——
More info on her…
I saw her with another man.
I asked to get back with her multiple times and was declined.
She dissed me indirectly multiple times (saying “I learned my lesson with guys like him” and “I see my ex everyday and think he’s not attractive, why did I even mess with him”)
She was crying one day in class.
Her friends dissed me and did not like me.
———

Thank you.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t lie though. She’s taller than me and she fits my requirements as a wife.

I could have my ideal kids…I’m wondering if substituting my values will do.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t lie though. She’s taller than me and she fits my requirements as a wife.

no she doesn't, you already said you saw her with another guy

forget the "ideal" kids or whatever ideal you have it will never measure to it with will only bring annoyance and will bust your mind

what you could do you already did ignore the numbass for eternal, she had her chance and missed now its time for another

Sleeperhead

Don Juan
Reaction score

What a ****ing mess dude, you are 21 and way too immature to have kids that shouldn't even be on your mind. Your imperative right now is to have fun and gain experience with girls.

You turned this girl off through your own behaviour, not through other people influencing her opinions. Take responsibility and learn.

You have no idea about females. You need to read through threads on the forum and read the articles to learn about girls.

Your ex liked you begging for her, but I assume you've gave up and she wants you to beg her like a little dog again so she can feel like a queen once more.

See what she wants to talk about, but know that her interest is in other guys and she just wants to string you along. Its a good opportunity to learn game if anything.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Never go back to an ex

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See what she wants to talk about, but know that her interest is in other guys and she just wants to string you along. Its a good opportunity to learn game if anything.
I asked her if she wouldn’t to talk she said “nvm, you should’ve answered in class”. I called her and she asked me if I wanted to hoodie back, I said “throw that **** away”. Then she asked if I talked to this girl and I just hang up on her.

Feeling sad, I wanted this to work but it didn’t. I blocked her. Now I plan to heal from my pain.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time set up a time and place to talk.

When she shows up you are already there
with a girl or two and you ignore the dumb b/tch

logicallefty

Reaction score
You have no idea about females. You need to read through threads on the forum and read the articles to learn about girls.
Nothing in the forum rules say a guy has to be an expert on females like you are before he can post here, too. Just to make sure that's clear for the OP.

logicallefty

Reaction score
My thought; she must be low on Instrgram likes, looking to add you to her orbit to fill the attention void.. By Instragram likes I mean low on her orbiter fix in general.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I asked her if she wouldn’t to talk she said “nvm, you should’ve answered in class”. I called her and she asked me if I wanted to hoodie back, I said “throw that **** away”. Then she asked if I talked to this girl and I just hang up on her.

Feeling sad, I wanted this to work but it didn’t. I blocked her. Now I plan to heal from my pain.
Sounds about right...she just wanted to see if she still has you and you have her the ego boost she needed.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore her. Don't be surprised if she tries to reach out again though. Her anxiety is going to go through the roof.

Wicked

Reaction score
I would just ignore her and not initiate any contact.

If she manages to force you for a response be polite and let her know that you are not interested in anything to do with her no matter what and she should stop trying to get in touch.

you rinse and repeat the above until she gives up. If you show any signs of weakness you will be sucked in and waste some more time until she does something stupid again.

There is power in being clear and assertive in what you want especially if you are giving up something you really wanted

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my ex texted me and ask if we could talk after class and I didn’t see her message till after class (Class ended two hours ago and I went home).

Honestly, if I didn’t see her with another man I would’ve reached out and try to fix things. But after all things that occurred, I just cannot. My self respect, pride, etc.

I don’t even want to ****, I don’t want to give her any kind of power. The anger I feel is unmeasurable. I wanted to beat the everyone’s ass who influenced her to not like me. But I didn’t. I took it as a man.

Here’s my question, How would you respond and how would you cope in this situation?
——
More info on her…
I saw her with another man.
I asked to get back with her multiple times and was declined.
She dissed me indirectly multiple times (saying “I learned my lesson with guys like him” and “I see my ex everyday and think he’s not attractive, why did I even mess with him”)
She was crying one day in class.
Her friends dissed me and did not like me.
———

Thank you.
You missing the text and not answering her was the perfect answer. Ignore. Delete.

She had her chance. She blew her one chance. You even offered her another chance (don't do this again) when she didn't deserve it. She declined. Now you move on.

You answered your own question. You seen her with another guy, this killed your interest in her, you don't want her back you don't even want to fűck her. There is nothing to discuss. Her friends were rude and ran interference and now things would just be horrible and awkward.

Ignore. Delete. Go meet new women.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Stop feeding her attention. Ignore delete.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to shift the power back towards yourself is to move on. And by the time you have, you won't want her anyway. And that's the way it goes full stop. This sounds like it's done, or at least should be. If she's moved on, so should you.