"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #5

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      Harrison0409

      New Member 49
      • Messages
        9
      • Reaction score
        1
    2. Like

      dude99

      Master Don Juan 53
      • Messages
        2,550
      • Reaction score
        3,105
    3. Like

      TheManMasenko

      Senior Don Juan 25
      • Messages
        264
      • Reaction score
        193
    4. Like

      MtmVaott

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        315
      • Reaction score
        112
    5. Like

      Reauxshambreaux

      New Member
      • Messages
        0
      • Reaction score
        0
  • Loading…
Top