Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex Poisoning the Well Against You

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not get a restraining order and ask your buddies to help out? That way you can start a conversation with them to let them know what really went down lol

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you sue her for defamation Of character
No - I’m not even sure of what was said. I suppose if I find out that she is claiming I physically abused her or something equally outrageous that might change. But otherwise that is a rabbit hole I wouldn’t even think of going down. Just going to stay in No Contact and move forward with my life.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One day they are asking you to please reconsider and give the relationship a chance, the next week they have decided to burn it all to the ground and make you look like the world's biggest @sshole.
From my experience and hearing others, sometimes it's the girls that wanna do the breaking up and save face. They don't really care about you or the relationship but they do care about getting back together so they can have the control of when to break up on their terms. She didn't get her way so now she's bitter and on a war rampage. Yeah it's messed up.

Crisis averted.