"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ex Poisoning the Well Against You

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
Can you sue her for defamation Of character
No - I’m not even sure of what was said. I suppose if I find out that she is claiming I physically abused her or something equally outrageous that might change. But otherwise that is a rabbit hole I wouldn’t even think of going down. Just going to stay in No Contact and move forward with my life.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
One day they are asking you to please reconsider and give the relationship a chance, the next week they have decided to burn it all to the ground and make you look like the world's biggest @sshole.
From my experience and hearing others, sometimes it's the girls that wanna do the breaking up and save face. They don't really care about you or the relationship but they do care about getting back together so they can have the control of when to break up on their terms. She didn't get her way so now she's bitter and on a war rampage. Yeah it's messed up.

Crisis averted.
 
Top