greatsnake
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2017
- Messages
- 648
- Reaction score
- 313
- Age
- 37
Why does my Ex get jealous when she sees me with hickies, even after one year of breaking up. Specially, when she was the one breaking it off???
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Imo.Why does my Ex get jealous when she sees me with hickies, even after one year of breaking up. Specially, when she was the one breaking it off???
I’ve moved on, but it’s fxckin’ hilarious.Imo.
You should not care at all and that what you should tell her.
Total indifference.
Might not be easy but after 1 year its time to.move on.
It is!!!I’ve moved on, but it’s fxckin hilarious.
I’ve moved on, but it’s fxckin’ hilarious.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
She has nothing going on in her life and you've also moved on. The ladies do not like seeing a man they were with doing better than they are doing. When I ran into an ex with a new lady, they were always staring and making faces. Then again, I've never had an friendly break, so there you go.Why does my Ex get jealous when she sees me with hickies, even after one year of breaking up. Specially, when she was the one breaking it off???
Aren't you the one who made a post about recurring oneitis? Just kiddin' bro I feel youA lot of women don’t understand how in demand you are too. Just because you might have made some beta mistakes and acted all nice to her to kill her attraction, she doesn’t think no one else will want you because she lost attraction for you. Women make this mistake with me which is why so many come back to me down the road but then I’m nothing like I was before. When a girl dumps me she’s replaced within a week, 2 at most. My last time I was dumped I’d gone on 4 dates in 2 weeks and added 2 plates to my rotation. Put up pics with two of them on social media. Women think just because you’re nice that you’re going to stand outside their house for months begging them back while crying in the rain. Nope, you get rid of me and I’m gone, I get over women FAST. I’ve had to learn that but it’s helped save me a lot of trouble.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Yep and it’s happened twice in the last 4 years, before that it was all the way back in highschool. I’m not saying my game is perfect but what I have perfected is when I’m done I’m done. Oneitis or not. I still make tons of mistakes but now where I would hang on too long for months if not years to the hopes of a girl coming around, I walk away within weeks or most time days now. I think it makes it easier because I know I can meet women so easily that I won’t be sitting around bored with my thoughts.Aren't you the one who made a post about recurring oneitis? Just kiddin' bro I feel you
That’s exactly it. I might not be the alpha that plays games that gets your emotions all revved up, but NEVER think you are ALL I can get just because I’m treating you well. I don’t have to act like I have options to make you jealous, I know I’m the back of my mind I have options and if you’re stupid enough to push me away you’ll find out just how many options I have. I’m in HIGH demand, I just don’t need to tell her, I’ll let her figure it out on her own when it’s too late.I figured the chick knows that she lost someone good and that I can game chicks.
LOL the last time that happened I saw my ex get angry. She didn’t say anything though, her expression said it allThat’s exactly it. I might not be the alpha that plays games that gets your emotions all revved up, but NEVER think you are ALL I can get just because I’m treating you well. I don’t have to act like I have options to make you jealous, I know I’m the back of my mind I have options and if you’re stupid enough to push me away you’ll find out just how many options I have. I’m in HIGH demand, I just don’t need to tell her, I’ll let her figure it out on her own when it’s too late.
I mean how damn dumb can women be? Just because some broad has been treated bad all her life and has gotten to where she likes it, then someone comes along and isn’t that big of a **** to her 24/7 she gets bored and thinks “well if I am not attracted to him and want him, no one else will”. Ha! True, women don’t want the nice guy with no balls BUT there’s a lot of women that want a guy that can keep them guessing but doesn’t have to be a jackass all the time too. Like I said, I’m in HIGH demand. Hell I had to stop at those 4 dates I’d lined up in those 2 weeks because I didn’t have enough time.LOL the last time that happened I saw my ex get angry. She didn’t say anything though, her expression said it all
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Just yesterday a young girl at work dropped a guy she was seeing - because he sent a selfie of himself at workIt only takes that ONE beta move these days, and chicks take that opportunity to go ride new dik.
Your game might be solid for years, maybe your going through some personal chit, maybe you lost your job..
You self esteem has dropped a little.. That girl will drop your ass quick.
It's not even worth getting emotionally involved with these modern day woman.. Just keep the emotions out.. Give them the illusion of a relationship.
Keep banging.. And just accept, one day that chick will be gone.
Well it not only hits their ego but they start wondering what they missed about you that the new girl saw and why it took no time for you to meet someone else. Women honestly think when they dump you or kick you to the curb that no one else will want you, or at least no one prettier than them. This is why I never delete ex’s on social media! They can delete me if they want but if they decide to keep me on social media then get ready for the show.I would more then likely ask how would she know, since you shouldn't have any contact with her.
but to give you a answers, same reason as always, you are showing you are better without her, her ego was hit hard, no woman can take hits on her ego, so when you show you moved on, and possible before her, she will get pissed,
"how you dare being better without me, I was the best thing it could happen in your life, in any men life";
that is the line of thinking from a woman, and when you break her
She is my coworker... lolI would more then likely ask how would she know, since you shouldn't have any contact with her.
but to give you a answers, same reason as always, you are showing you are better without her, her ego was hit hard, no woman can take hits on her ego, so when you show you moved on, and possible before her, she will get pissed,
"how you dare being better without me, I was the best thing it could happen in your life, in any men life";
that is the line of thinking from a woman, and when you break her
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.