Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex is jealous

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does my Ex get jealous when she sees me with hickies, even after one year of breaking up. Specially, when she was the one breaking it off???

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does my Ex get jealous when she sees me with hickies, even after one year of breaking up. Specially, when she was the one breaking it off???
Imo.
You should not care at all and that what you should tell her.

Total indifference.

Might not be easy but after 1 year its time to.move on.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
same reason mine get pissed when I delete them from my social media.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve moved on, but it’s fxckin hilarious.
Imo.
You should not care at all and that what you should tell her.

Total indifference.

Might not be easy but after 1 year its time to.move on.
I’ve moved on, but it’s fxckin’ hilarious.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve moved on, but it’s fxckin hilarious.

I’ve moved on, but it’s fxckin’ hilarious.
It is!!!
Breaking up then piss you hook up.with someone, its like pissing agaist the wind.lolllll

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She has nothing going on in her life and you've also moved on. The ladies do not like seeing a man they were with doing better than they are doing. When I ran into an ex with a new lady, they were always staring and making faces. Then again, I've never had an friendly break, so there you go.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It's because finding a man is super hard, going on dates and fcking is not. A lot of men do the same thing with women, and it's predictable and boring for her.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like to keep 4 or 5 guys on hold. The friendzone isn't just for friends - it's for past and potential lovers too.

Ever hear the "I hope we can still be friends" conversation?

When one of these SLAVES dares to leave her circle or moves on, it triggers a response

It's actually hauntingly evil when you think about it

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women don’t understand how in demand you are too. Just because you might have made some beta mistakes and acted all nice to her to kill her attraction, she doesn’t think no one else will want you because she lost attraction for you. Women make this mistake with me which is why so many come back to me down the road but then I’m nothing like I was before. When a girl dumps me she’s replaced within a week, 2 at most. My last time I was dumped I’d gone on 4 dates in 2 weeks and added 2 plates to my rotation. Put up pics with two of them on social media. Women think just because you’re nice that you’re going to stand outside their house for months begging them back while crying in the rain. Nope, you get rid of me and I’m gone, I get over women FAST. I’ve had to learn that but it’s helped save me a lot of trouble.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women don’t understand how in demand you are too. Just because you might have made some beta mistakes and acted all nice to her to kill her attraction, she doesn’t think no one else will want you because she lost attraction for you. Women make this mistake with me which is why so many come back to me down the road but then I’m nothing like I was before. When a girl dumps me she’s replaced within a week, 2 at most. My last time I was dumped I’d gone on 4 dates in 2 weeks and added 2 plates to my rotation. Put up pics with two of them on social media. Women think just because you’re nice that you’re going to stand outside their house for months begging them back while crying in the rain. Nope, you get rid of me and I’m gone, I get over women FAST. I’ve had to learn that but it’s helped save me a lot of trouble.
Aren't you the one who made a post about recurring oneitis? Just kiddin' bro I feel you

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you the one who made a post about recurring oneitis? Just kiddin' bro I feel you
Yep and it’s happened twice in the last 4 years, before that it was all the way back in highschool. I’m not saying my game is perfect but what I have perfected is when I’m done I’m done. Oneitis or not. I still make tons of mistakes but now where I would hang on too long for months if not years to the hopes of a girl coming around, I walk away within weeks or most time days now. I think it makes it easier because I know I can meet women so easily that I won’t be sitting around bored with my thoughts.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured the chick knows that she lost someone good and that I can game chicks.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured the chick knows that she lost someone good and that I can game chicks.
That’s exactly it. I might not be the alpha that plays games that gets your emotions all revved up, but NEVER think you are ALL I can get just because I’m treating you well. I don’t have to act like I have options to make you jealous, I know I’m the back of my mind I have options and if you’re stupid enough to push me away you’ll find out just how many options I have. I’m in HIGH demand, I just don’t need to tell her, I’ll let her figure it out on her own when it’s too late.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s exactly it. I might not be the alpha that plays games that gets your emotions all revved up, but NEVER think you are ALL I can get just because I’m treating you well. I don’t have to act like I have options to make you jealous, I know I’m the back of my mind I have options and if you’re stupid enough to push me away you’ll find out just how many options I have. I’m in HIGH demand, I just don’t need to tell her, I’ll let her figure it out on her own when it’s too late.
LOL the last time that happened I saw my ex get angry. She didn’t say anything though, her expression said it all

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL the last time that happened I saw my ex get angry. She didn’t say anything though, her expression said it all
I mean how damn dumb can women be? Just because some broad has been treated bad all her life and has gotten to where she likes it, then someone comes along and isn’t that big of a **** to her 24/7 she gets bored and thinks “well if I am not attracted to him and want him, no one else will”. Ha! True, women don’t want the nice guy with no balls BUT there’s a lot of women that want a guy that can keep them guessing but doesn’t have to be a jackass all the time too. Like I said, I’m in HIGH demand. Hell I had to stop at those 4 dates I’d lined up in those 2 weeks because I didn’t have enough time.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It only takes that ONE beta move these days, and chicks take that opportunity to go ride new dik.

Your game might be solid for years, maybe your going through some personal chit, maybe you lost your job..

You self esteem has dropped a little.. That girl will drop your ass quick.

It's not even worth getting emotionally involved with these modern day woman.. Just keep the emotions out.. Give them the illusion of a relationship.

Keep banging.. And just accept, one day that chick will be gone.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It only takes that ONE beta move these days, and chicks take that opportunity to go ride new dik.

Your game might be solid for years, maybe your going through some personal chit, maybe you lost your job..

You self esteem has dropped a little.. That girl will drop your ass quick.

It's not even worth getting emotionally involved with these modern day woman.. Just keep the emotions out.. Give them the illusion of a relationship.

Keep banging.. And just accept, one day that chick will be gone.
Just yesterday a young girl at work dropped a guy she was seeing - because he sent a selfie of himself at work

You could see the look of disgust in her face. She described it as "desperate beyond belief"

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would more then likely ask how would she know, since you shouldn't have any contact with her.

but to give you a answers, same reason as always, you are showing you are better without her, her ego was hit hard, no woman can take hits on her ego, so when you show you moved on, and possible before her, she will get pissed,

"how you dare being better without me, I was the best thing it could happen in your life, in any men life";
that is the line of thinking from a woman, and when you break her

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would more then likely ask how would she know, since you shouldn't have any contact with her.

but to give you a answers, same reason as always, you are showing you are better without her, her ego was hit hard, no woman can take hits on her ego, so when you show you moved on, and possible before her, she will get pissed,

"how you dare being better without me, I was the best thing it could happen in your life, in any men life";
Well it not only hits their ego but they start wondering what they missed about you that the new girl saw and why it took no time for you to meet someone else. Women honestly think when they dump you or kick you to the curb that no one else will want you, or at least no one prettier than them. This is why I never delete ex’s on social media! They can delete me if they want but if they decide to keep me on social media then get ready for the show.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She is my coworker... lol