"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ex-g/f Wants Me Again

ERIC

New Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2000
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Jersey
OK, here's the situation. My ex-g/f and I just started talking again after 3 years. We saw each other about 3 times since then and everything went pretty well (no awkward pauses, easy conversation, body language, etc.) So she tells me the last time I saw her that she still liked me and that she looks forward to seeing me again, she gave me a hug goodbye and when I let go she kept hugging and gave me a nice kiss smack on the lips. So I let a few days go back and I texted her about something stupid and she responded like the next morning on her way to school I guess. Here's where I need some advice. If I throw a text in asking her if she'd like to do something and she doesn't respond till hours later or the next morning, is it just that she just doesn't respond fast (her cousin is a good friend of mine and says she does the same thing to everyone in her family) or is she just f***in with my head? Let me know what you DJ'S think and how I should play this one out. Thanks!
- Eric
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
she's ****ing with you, women are all trash and trust me i know!
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
If I throw a text in asking her if she'd like to do something and she doesn't respond till hours later or the next morning, is it just that she just doesn't respond fast (her cousin is a good friend of mine and says she does the same thing to everyone in her family) or is she just f***in with my head? Let me know what you DJ'S think and how I should play this one out. Thanks!
Me thinks that you are acting like a silly little school girl worrying about such things.

She's your ex man. If she wants you back then let her chase you. Make her work for it.

Don't let chicks mess with your head.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
If you decide to have another go at it, just make sure that you address the things that didn't work out the first time before you get too involved. History has a way of repeating itself and if it sucked the first time, why make the same mistakes again hoping for a different outcome?
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
she gets you back, then she.... tramples over you all over again.

be careful if you do want to pursue it again. i know that i love my ex very much, but i don't think i want her back after what she's done to me.

you know, a relationship broke up because of certain reasons, and just be forewarned that these issues may resurface and you'd have to deal with them all over again.

however, all the best mate, for whichever course you choose to pursue. i'm not one to judge, cos i know how much bonding some of us have with exes. :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2002
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
If you decide to have another go at it, just make sure that you address the things that didn't work out the first time before you get too involved. History has a way of repeating itself and if it sucked the first time, why make the same mistakes again hoping for a different outcome?
Yeah be sure to addres this first cause you guys didn't work out for some reason. Also a good rule to live by is to not get with your ex again. It's fine being friendly because you guys connected on some level for a reason so why not enjoy that special connection, but trust me. There will be times when things will get weird and you'll be wondering why you ever got back with her again. There are plenty of girls out there. Be adventurous and find new girls, don't be happy with what you already know.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Stop dwelling over it.

You want to get back with her I know.

That - "I miss you" sentence is all it took.....

You got to take that with a pinch of salt.
 
Top