steeringclear
Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2024
- Messages
- 22
- Reaction score
- 7
- Age
- 24
Genuinely why does this happen? She was begging to try again and saying it could work and our story is t over yet
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Genuinely why does this happen? She was begging to try again and saying it could work and our story is t over yet
Oh don't it seem to go that you don't know what you've got till it's gone
Note the words sung between 0:24-0:27, then repeated several times over the next 3 minutes. This is true in ALL aspects of life, dating and mating included
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Doesnt matter. Never get back otgether with an ex, its one of Rollo´s Iron rules.Genuinely why does this happen?
The only exception for me with this would be if there were circumstances outside of anyone's control that caused issues that meant moving forward was no longer possible (ie, caring for a loved one, etc).Doesnt matter. Never get back otgether with an ex, its one of Rollo´s Iron rules.
Iron Rule of Tomassi #7
It is always time and effort better spent developing new, fresh, prospective women than it will ever be in attempting to reconstruct a failed relationship. Never root through the trash once the garbage has been dragged to the curb. You get messy, your neighbors see you do it, and what you thought was worth digging for is never as valuable as you thought it was.
![]()
Rooting through garbage
HELP! I ****ed up big time and I want her back! How do I get her back? Easily one of the most common questions I’ve fielded at SoSuave over the past 7 years has been some variation of “…therationalmale.com
Ehh depends on the context.Doesnt matter. Never get back otgether with an ex, its one of Rollo´s Iron rules.
Iron Rule of Tomassi #7
It is always time and effort better spent developing new, fresh, prospective women than it will ever be in attempting to reconstruct a failed relationship. Never root through the trash once the garbage has been dragged to the curb. You get messy, your neighbors see you do it, and what you thought was worth digging for is never as valuable as you thought it was.
![]()
Rooting through garbage
HELP! I ****ed up big time and I want her back! How do I get her back? Easily one of the most common questions I’ve fielded at SoSuave over the past 7 years has been some variation of “…therationalmale.com