“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ex asking if i have a girlfriend????

1878

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
ite i split with my ex last year and dont speak with her at all apart from maybe a hello on msn every month or so

now a few times ive noticed she logged onto her friends account and acted as though she was her friend and has asked my numerous times if i have a girlfriend......i know its her because

1. i dont speak wiv her friends and they dont speak with me
2. her friends wud never ask me if i had a girlfriend and
3. i can tell by the way she speaks that its her ( i dunno ppl have different styles of spkin online and i always pick up on them)


so why do think she is asking it and why do u think she wont ask me herself????

thanks guys
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

1878

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
ok what i was thinking is that she isnt over me?????


c'mon guys u know this **** i don't:p
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
If you know it's HER then have some fun with it!

YES!!!! You have a new girlfriend! She's SOOOO much hotter than your OLD girlfriend! She's better in bed! Her family has more money! She's smarter! Volunteers at the animal shelter AND helps under privilged children!

Anything! You're a clever guy, you can think of something! Drive her nuts!
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
I have the same question as you do. My ex was doing the same thing.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
You have 2 options:

a) Just run away from the question. Dont answer it, make her wonder if you have or you dont, this will drive her nuts.

b) Tell her you do, and that she's sooooo great, you're loving it, she's hot, dont compare her directly with your ex cause you should never mention past women, but maker her know that its a better and improved model.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top