Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex-affair has contacted me after years. How to proceed?

Draper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you are dating prudes then.

90% of the women I have dated love it. They may be a bit reluctant/insecure at the start, but after a few minutes they are pulling my head in hard. Next time I see them they are anxious to get going on their tongue-lashing
I din't mean that girls don't like a good pvssy licking. I said most PREFER to get fvcked hard.
Most women like to be dominated. Doesn't mean they don't enjoy some oral sex now and then.
It's the same for guys really. Getting a BJ is nice but who wouldn't prefer to bang a tight pvssy?

mrrippey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something similar happened to me. Had an affair for a couple of years. She was married, got divorced while we were hooked up (I told her not to). Anyway while I was away, she hooked up with her ex and got pregnant. Fast forward 2.5 years, she had hit me up wanting to connect. We connected and smashed once (8 months ago), like old times frankly.

Go with the flow. If she wants you (in any capacity) she will show her hand.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start banging her again and be careful that the husband doesn't find out, unless you want to wake up to the barrel of a shotgun.

Draper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Start banging her again and be careful that the husband doesn't find out, unless you want to wake up to the barrel of a shotgun.
I live in a civilized country. No shotguns here. Besides I already said that the husband is a wuss. He was told about her affair and his only reaction was that she and I should make up our minds where we want to go with this.