Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex added me back on snapchat! What would you do?

AM349

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was dating this girl 6 months ago but lost her because i got attached and started acting like an afc.

She texted me 3 weeks ago but deleted the message. I ignored it.

Probably just an attempt to trigger me.

Today she randomly added me on snapchat.

Iam thinking about adding her and then just ignore her to make her more crazy. Or should is just ignore it all together?

Iam currently spinning other plates but i would like to add her to the rotation.

What would you guys do?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do nothing unless she actually reaches out to you and if she shows effort. Other things should always be more important in your life than women you're not related to.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your gut is probably right in regards to your past behavior and what her motives are.

Don't play the snapchat game with her, in fact just don't engage period. What does she have to offer you aside from the one thing all men want? That thing you want can be found amongst numerous other women, it didn't work out with this one so silence, distance and indifference. Focus on new girls, not old.

If she comes to your doorstep begging then you can reassess, but do not commit to this girl. Also, if you had genuine feelings for this girl (you're 19, you probably did) then drop her and move on. If you were "spinning other plates" you wouldn't even post this, or you are having doubts. You don't mention how long you dated, but if you reengage you are likely to enter into an on and off again toxic relationship.

She isn't that important and playing a psychological game to get her in your 'rotation' is lame. Move on

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was dating this girl 6 months ago but lost her because i got attached and started acting like an afc.

She texted me 3 weeks ago but deleted the message. I ignored it.

Probably just an attempt to trigger me.

Today she randomly added me on snapchat.

Iam thinking about adding her and then just ignore her to make her more crazy. Or should is just ignore it all together?

Iam currently spinning other plates but i would like to add her to the rotation.

What would you guys do?
If you were truly spinning plates you would know the answer to your own question.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Never give exclusivity again to an ex and never bang her without a condom

AM349

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you have to lose by just casually reconnecting? Usually when women do this during the holidays, I may mean they can’t find a better d!ck.

Keep it light and playful, as if you are one of her friends. Do not bring up whatever history and emotions aside and see where the conversation takes you.
the thing is, iam not sure if she is just looking for validation and attention? Or if she really wants me.

I want to keep her waiting and guessing to stirr up her emotion

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give her what she wants: Attention and validation.

My guess is that you will ultimately give her the time of day so not sure how productive it is to seek advice and not follow it.

But if you stay strong, disciplined, and focused then you have moved up the ladder of maturity and positive masculinity.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Nothing. If she wants to talk to you she can call you. I never understood why people use Snapchat and WhatsApp, are texting and talking on the phone just too weird?!

AM349

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got t
Don't give her what she wants: Attention and validation.

My guess is that you will ultimately give her the time of day so not sure how productive it is to seek advice and not follow it.

But if you stay strong, disciplined, and focused then you have moved up the ladder of maturity and positive masculinity.
Got other plates to worry about…

Will ignore her for now. Only is she calls and comes with a concrete plan to suck my d i will react.

thanks guys

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything less than "Hey we should meet"

Gets completely ignored by me.

Even then, I would only smash with a condom & make her leave my place immediately after I filled her up.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore her. She is just trying to use it for validation.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s laughing at you possibly / probably with someone else too. What others have said about her wanting your attention for the ego boost is definitely true. She doesn’t sound high value, she sounds quite the opposite.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her to your place when you are having people over and she sees for herself that you have options and your self together.

She wants to play the ego boost game
cool no problem
God bless equality

Last edited:

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Change your account... get a new phone number simple!

There a lot of girls who think I have their number....lol I deleted years ago. I don't have time for drama. Once things start going south I delete the number and move on no confrontation no questions asked.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Change your account... get a new phone number simple!

There a lot of girls who think I have their number....lol I deleted years ago. I don't have time for drama. Once things start going south I delete the number and move on no confrontation no questions asked.
This is the best way.. once the drama and games start... NEXT.. delete/block move the F on.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never give exclusivity again to an ex and never bang her without a condom
I agree on the first; however, I think I am of the opposite mind on the other - I will only bang barebacking, and if a kid results, so be it; this makes me much more careful in who I bang, as I am basically saying that any woman I bang I would not have a problem recombining my DNA with, and supporting our child (with a DNA test of course).

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick wants to speak with you, she will call you. A phone call is the epitome of sub-communication for any remaining ashes of sizzling interest/nostalgia and anything less merits no further engagement.
She tossed you a line to see if you would bite.
Now if she would have dialed you up to hear your voice then MAYBE a few carefully spaced out drought-busting booty calls is all that's safe to do but she didn’t reach out directly like a high interest chick would. Shes no good. Nut up and move on youngster.

Last edited: