Ex acting weird

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

I have a whatsapp group with all my friends, including my ex since she's a part of that group.

Today I posted something there of something fun that happened to me today. My friends responded but she was very fast to say something completely of topic that was in fact of no interest to anyone. Ok in a sense it's of no interest to anyone what happened to me todya but anyway...

I'm not looking to get back with her, I just want to know if she posted it because she was annoyed or whatever?

Billtx49

Reaction score
She read about you having a good time with your life post split and she probably wanted to show everyone in the group she had a life too. You will never really know the reason why though.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take the attention away from you and onto her. It's all subconscious and she probably felt awkward like "why did I send that?" after no one really cared.

Don't overthink.

B

BlueAlpha1

I'm not looking to get back with her, I just want to know if she posted it because she was annoyed or whatever?
Throwing in that disclaimer pretty much ensures that you'd at least consider getting back with her if what she was trying to pull on whatsapp turned out to be an indicator of interest.

If you weren't looking to get back with her at all you wouldn't even be curious about this.

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can say whatever your want, a break-up is 1 thing, remaining emotions are another.

The down size of splitting is that communication can become very weird, you (both) will interpret messages completely different than other people ... just because your mutual emotions that often turn into negatively ...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Ex acting weird? Is that like a convict acting guilty? Or a ho acting slvtty? Or a Hillary supporter acting needy?

By definition, all exes are acting weird, namely they are your ex.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's an "X" that you still have a little feeling for or you wouldn't post here otherwise. Start spinning some plates and start living your life away from the past!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

I have a whatsapp group with all my friends, including my ex since she's a part of that group.

Today I posted something there of something fun that happened to me today. My friends responded but she was very fast to say something completely of topic that was in fact of no interest to anyone. Ok in a sense it's of no interest to anyone what happened to me todya but anyway...

She is looking for attention. Just ignore her.