"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Everything might be a possibility

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
This might be true. In fact, appearance means alot when it comes to starting a conversation. So everything has a chance or possibility. A percentage.

My friend has more friends who are females than me and he seems to be good friends with alot of them. He's also had several girls like him. He hasn't been taught to be good with women, but its the fact that he's he is a good socializer. He isn't as popular but still a couple of girls know him pretty well and they think he is cute. He's never 'realized' or 'knew what he learned', i guess it just happens and he's one of those guys who just doesn't care about the internet and doesn't seek for tips. However, he is not perfect.

Enough with my friend story. Anyways, as I was saying about possibility, I believe everything has a chance to things and it all depends on the situation. This is why I hate the way the life system goes. You have to have a certain tone of voice and way of speaking that must fit yourself. It's good to find advice but its not good enough if you haven't even experienced it yet.

Even though I learned alot during the past few months with my friends, I still have not improved 'realistically' with women. So what If I know alot about them, If I don't even use it and learn the mistakes? But here is my problem... After knowing my mistakes, I feel very discouraged and I lose my confidence... But for others, they do not care.. This all comes from our chemical re-actions inside out body.


This is why... everything depends and has a possibility to certain things in view.

What do you guys think...

Is life filled with so many possibilities that its almost too difficult to win over everything?


I do...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
bump
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Originally posted by tactic


It's good to find advice but its not good enough if you haven't even experienced it yet.

Yes...That's exactly right in every regard. It never matters how much you know, it's how much you're able to do with what you know.


Originally posted by tactic


Is life filled with so many possibilities that its almost too difficult to win over everything?
No, you cant win at everything. No one can, no one ever will. Don't look at it this way, however. Look at each possibility as a chance (not a guarentee) to succeed, and with so many possibilities and chances the only way to truly fail is to never try.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Excellent response.
 
Top