Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everything going well than failed. Any tips for redemption?

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet this hb 7 girl last saturday. Made out with at a bar her high interest from her part. Text her on Sunday (yeah I know) this is what I said word for word.

Me: hey it's peter nice meeting someone from Florida
Hb7:haha thanks. Nice meeting a bilingual teacher :)

Tuesday

Me: hey what's up

Hb7:hello, I'm reading a book. U?
Me: setting up a guided reading lesson, what book?

Hb7:game of thrones book.
Me : I love that book seen every episode, don't tell me what happens to jofffry.

Hb7: uh oh..... I'm bad at spoiling endings. I'll do my best though. ;)
Me: well I don't know your schedule but we should do something later this week

Hb7: I'm sure I can find time in my schedule for you:)
Me: how about Eros on Thursday?

Hb7: Eros?
Me: www.google.com/Eros/384848484893938484848 (basically a google search of Eros)

Hb7: do you sing karayoke
Me: I can't give away all my secrets. Have you seen this video I bet you 1000 dollars you can't make it through without laughing. Sent will ferrel in my plums

Hb7:my phone won't play it I'll try my tablet.
Me: will Ferrell in my plums, especially at 2 mins

She hasn't responded. How to proceed?

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread, but should I text her about thursday? Or just put the ball in her court since she left the conversation hanging?

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I don't know how the time duration of her not responding. Maybe she fell asleep? Maybe she's eating? Maybe her phone died? Maybe she lost her phone? Maybe she's texting someone else? Maybe she's doing home work or research? Maybe she saw the video, thought about replying, decided she would reply later and forgot about it.

In all honesty though, I'm curious, why are you texting her that video? What is the purpose of it? What are you trying to achieve by texting a girl you've never met a "funny" video? I'm not being rhetorical either. Think hard and whatever your answer is to those questions should give you some clue.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay

Well the last text I sent was at 1045 on Tuesday, she hasn't contacted me. I admit sending of the video was dumb, but I'm going to text her today in the am, something like "so are you still free today?"

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
nmartinez12443 said:
Well the last text I sent was at 1045 on Tuesday, she hasn't contacted me. I admit sending of the video was dumb, but I'm going to text her today in the am, something like "so are you still free today?"
Don't do that. Listen to what the guy above me said. Wait a week then text her again. Texting so soon will make you look too available especially since she didn't respond to that. You want your value to go up not down.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nmartinez12443 said:
Meet this hb 7 girl last saturday. Made out with at a bar her high interest from her part. Text her on Sunday (yeah I know) this is what I said word for word.

Me: hey it's peter nice meeting someone from Florida
Hb7:haha thanks. Nice meeting a bilingual teacher :)

Tuesday

Me: hey it's Peter, what's up

Hb7:hello, I'm reading a book. U?
Me: setting up a guided reading lesson, what book?

Hb7:game of thrones book.
Me : I love that book seen every episode, don't tell me what happens to jofffry.

Hb7: uh oh..... I'm bad at spoiling endings. I'll do my best though. ;)
Me: well I don't know your schedule but we should do something grab a drink later this week

Hb7: I'm sure I can find time in my schedule for you:)
Me: how about Eros on Thursday at X:00?

Hb7: Eros?
Me: ya you'll like it, it's at such and such crosstreets (NO LINK -->)www.google.com/Eros/384848484893938484848 (basically a google search of Eros)
Hb7: do you sing karayoke
Me: I can't give away all my secrets. Have you seen this video I bet you 1000 dollars you can't make it through without laughing. Sent will ferrel in my plums
Hb7:my phone won't play it I'll try my tablet.
Me: will Ferrell in my plums, especially at 2 mins

She hasn't responded. How to proceed?
The stuff in red should not have happened, the stuff in bold should have IMO. Obviously, texting can only get you so far though.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Okay thanks for the advice I will learn from my mistakes.

Me: hey I was wondering were we still going to do something tonight?
Her: yes :)

Me: okay cool come to 600 south 1st at like 730
Her: I'm not sure if I told you who I nanny for. But it's a 12 year old boy with severe autism. Anyways he is very special he's asking me/insisting not to leave. He does that often. So I'm going to be here with him until 8 or so.

Me: okay cool, I'll be ready at 9

No response.......

Okay guys just wanted to give closer on this thread thanks for the tips

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nmartinez12443 said:
Okay thanks for the advice I will learn from my mistakes.

Me: hey I was wondering were we still going to do something tonight?
Her: yes :)

Me: okay cool come to 600 south 1st at like 730
Her: I'm not sure if I told you who I nanny for. But it's a 12 year old boy with severe autism. Anyways he is very special he's asking me/insisting not to leave. He does that often. So I'm going to be here with him until 8 or so.

Me: okay cool, I'll be ready at 9

No response......

Okay guys just wanted to give closer on this thread thanks for the tips

We'll she never showed up or even had the decency to text me and say she was going, deleted her number and all old texts. Amazing how a girl can make out with a dude seem super interested than poof. Thanks guys will redemn myself this weekend.

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
nmartinez12443 said:
We'll she never showed up or even had the decency to text me and say she was going, deleted her number and all old texts. Amazing how a girl can make out with a dude seem super interested than poof. Thanks guys will redemn myself this weekend.
Pathetic. I hate flakers. At least have the decency to say you aren't coming. Well, at least, you dodged a bullet.