"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Everyone knows the classic three-day "not too eager" rule, but...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
What if you meet a girl and you get the impression that she just wants to F**K that night, but either her anti-slut defense or her friends or any other number of reasons prevent her from doing it, so you're forced to take her number.

Should you jump on it right away and call the next night? (strike while the iron's hot) Or should you just chill?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
Personally I think you should keep to the rule and try to establish contact later with a view to duplicating the prior, almost succesful night.
 

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
462
Reaction score
0
Personally I think you guys think too much. Just do it and get it over with.
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
this is a totally stupid "rule". if you're following this rule because you think it's AFC or whatever, chances are you ARE AFC.

most of the time, it's SOOOOO plainly obvious to both parties that you're intentionally waiting the "appropriate" amount of time, so as NOT to appear "desperate". if you're trying not to appear desperate, you are desperate.

it all depends on how you execute. personally, i don't give a rats azz about this rule.

in your case, yes, strike while the iron is hot. then again, she might not be so hot when you call her.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
squirrels,

I hate to bring this up, but you seem to think that every girl out there wants to **** you upon meeting you. Maybe you're too eager to **** and it's screwing your game up?
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
this is a totally stupid "rule". if you're following this rule because you think it's AFC or whatever, chances are you ARE AFC.

most of the time, it's SOOOOO plainly obvious to both parties that you're intentionally waiting the "appropriate" amount of time, so as NOT to appear "desperate". if you're trying not to appear desperate, you are desperate.

it all depends on how you execute. personally, i don't give a rats azz about this rule.

in your case, yes, strike while the iron is hot. then again, she might not be so hot when you call her.
I agree.

Every girl out there knows that stupid little game even AFC's usually try to do that ****.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Squirrels I think it's a mute point....

You do what you do - sometimes the chick will re-think or lose interest (or sober up)

Call her whenever - I personally think it matters not.
 

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
if she just wants to fcuk you, i don't think any rules are going to apply...

that is more of a rule of challenge for a girl that is hard to get. and if she just wants to fcuk, then she is not thaaaaat.....

and rules are meant to be broken anyways.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
One more thing to add...

It matters not so long as you have a PLAN... i.e. your not calling to BS
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The_King

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2002
Messages
179
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Location
UK
Do what ever feels right, its true, everybody knows the 3 day rule. However, I find that generally I am so busy that I usually get around to calling after 5 days, which seems to work absolutely fine. Althoguh, like you said if your only interested in banging her and your sure she is keen, go for it, end of the day what have you lost...a fvck, so be it, theres plenty more where that came from.

As someone who is developing as a man or DJ (whatever you would like to call it) we have to eventually form our own rules and define ourselves as ourselves not a puppet to a communities thought. These are guidelines to put you on a track of improvement but in the you have to be strong and confident enough to be able to break these bonds and be YOU
 
Top