Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever since I got a job people been disrespectful

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s almost like I have an aura. No idea wtf.

Take today for example: Was tired and hungry and stopped at dollarama to get some snacks. No one was at the tills so I stopped at one of them and put my stuff down. HOT af girl comes over and without speaking, grabs my stuff and takes it to a different till. I was too tired and hungry to think of what I should have done. I should have just left but I paid for my stuff and went. She was curt too. Such bs

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe you're tired from work and every little behavior from people you find disrespectful?

I've had that before, but it wasn't people, it was me who was the problem, having bad days at work constantly, I was aggravated and something little from people I was taking ad disrespect, even if it wasn't.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not following, like what? Some chick took your s*** and walked off with it???

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or don't leave your things unattended? serious your behavior is as much disrespectful as she was, you could get your things stolen too

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
My initial reaction to this thread was this guy is being such a little b.. I deleted the comment to be a bit more polite.

Idk what you're going through. But, no one is being disrespectful to you. You simply unloaded your junk in someone's work area.. and they moved it. Idk what made you think you can just do that.

In her head she probably was like 1) idk what this guy is putting his stuff here for, it doesnt belong here
or 2) If he puts his stuff here, maybe people will think this register is open, when its not..

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or don't leave your things unattended? serious your behavior is as much disrespectful as she was, you could get your things stolen too
I didn’t. Where did you get that idea? I was at the checkout

My initial reaction to this thread was this guy is being such a little b.. I deleted the comment to be a bit more polite.

Idk what you're going through. But, no one is being disrespectful to you. You simply unloaded your junk in someone's work area.. and they moved it. Idk what made you think you can just do that.

In her head she probably was like 1) idk what this guy is putting his stuff here for, it doesnt belong here
or 2) If he puts his stuff here, maybe people will think this register is open, when its not..
Sure but none of the registers had anyone at them. So I took initiative. Least she could have done was say “oh this till isnt open, let’s move over here” like countless other cashiers have done before. Just because she’s a woman yall assume I’m in the wrong

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see the connection to your job.

What you should have done is, shrug, pay, forget about it.

That hottie was most likely just pissed because she had to work instead of posting her ass on onlyfans or marrying a rich guy.

If you allways get tread on like you imply, maybe you just carry an aura of victim-mentality around like you post that "incident" here.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a forgettable incident.

I don't recall any similar incidents I've had in grocery stores over time. Over the years, I've rarely been in dollar stores.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see the connection to your job.

What you should have done is, shrug, pay, forget about it.

That hottie was most likely just pissed because she had to work instead of posting her ass on onlyfans or marrying a rich guy.

If you allways get tread on like you imply, maybe you just carry an aura of victim-mentality around like you post that "incident" here.
Nah this only started happening after I got my job
. Over the years, I've rarely been in dollar stores.

And?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Why did you not hit on the girl?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not every action by other people is a personal insult to you. "taking things personally " is the mark of insecurity. Be above that...

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
‘Miss, you forgot something’ and you hand her the random pack of gum you just pulled off the shelf when she was walking away.