Ever had a chick just disappear with no explanation?

FrogWife

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
We're not talking about first dates here...shyt, I've done that a few times. This was shaping up to be a proper relationships - dates every week, sex, making plans weeks in advance...

Still, it's true that taking 30 seconds to send a text would clear the whole thing up.
The reason I added "first date" the search is otherwise you would get actual missing persons stories - not dating related. But even searching for "disappearing after first dates" you find countless stories from women that had established dating relationships, like yours, where the man did a "poof".

I've had it happen to me - with two different men- after I had been seeing someone for a few weeks, they couldn't get enough of me, wanted to do this and that, take trips, etc and then they were gone without a word. And I've had it happen twice after (non-sex) first dates where they thought I was so fantastic and again, disappeared. A first date is not the same as something more established, but it's disappointing and perplexing as well.

It's not just a woman thing (or a man thing) - it's a rude person thing - and maybe after seeing you how feel now, you won't think it's ok to do it to someone even after just one date. My experiences disappeared on have made me be 100% honest if I decide I don't want to see a man again - I just tell him - never leave him hanging or wondering, even if after just one date.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Every girl/woman age 15-50 thinks her golden flap of skin puzzy entitles her to that twilight dude, Brad Pitt, or Ryan Gosling...seriously they all think they deserve him.

I'll say it again.

Every girl/woman age 15-50 thinks her golden flap of skin puzzy entitles her to that twilight dude, Brad Pitt, or Ryan Gosling...seriously they all think they deserve him

Though she may open up to you, cry on your shoulder, give up the anal, let you cvm in her mouth or on her face she still thinks she is deserving of more than a guy who makes less than 80K is not famous or powerful....

...a women has no guilt fvcking over a guy who is not her dream guy

why?

By virtue of not being her dream guy you are not deserving of common courtesy or even human rights....this is how selfish and arrogant modern women have become.

that should be in the bible. pure, distilled, fact, truths.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
A better question would be "Ever had a chick who DIDN'T disappear with no explanation?"

They all do at times. If you just don't react it won't count. Men need to play their women for the long run and build a harem of such women. Don't try to have day to day or even week to week control, but make sure she is dying to see you every 2 weeks.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is currently happening to me as well. Very strange as I thought everything was going just fine. I've been dating a girl for about 5 weeks. Had a few dates and she has slept over a few times and it was starting to shape into some sort of relationship. Sex has been great, good conversation and lots of cuddling. I like this girl and i'm trying not to get oneitis. She occupies my mind too much so i have to try to get other plates spinning.

Last weekend we went to dinner on saturday, went for drinks later and then home for sex and she slept over again. The next day i had a sporting event so she went home, but came back the same evening for a movie night. She seemed a bit less cuddly, but she still seemed interested. Had sex again and she spent the night. Next morning, I got up first to go to work. I kissed her goodbye but there was this weird awkwardness. I sent her a random text about how we fvcked up the sheets during sex, and she gave a short response but did not use the opportunity to promote further conversation. I left it at that and went silent.

Anyways, she has still not initiated contact throughout this whole week. I've decided not to contact her to gauge her interest level, but so far nothing. This is very strange to me. Normally she has initiated some sort of contact. I've seen her on facebook chat, but she hasn't hit me up. I thought she might hit me up during the weekend (we've met the last 4 saturdays),but nothing. I know that she went out on saturday as she "tagged" herself at a McDonalds with her roommate and 2 other guys late at night. So probably she is spinning more plates and maybe has higher interest for some other guy.

I just feel like i've done everything right, played the game well, and still she isn't hooked. This happens to me over and over again.

I will not contact her again until she contacts me. If she ever does. I need to know if she has low interest or if she is just playing games. The good thing about this is that i think less about my ex, which i have been NC with for 110 days now!! :up: Good boy!

I'm trying to apply Anti-Dumps machine and only go for girls with high interest. The problem with that is that i'm more attracted to girls that mindfvck me like this girl. She makes me think about her all the time. Also, i can't seem to get girls to fall for me and to display that high level of interest where you can do no wrong. Fvck *****es, make money.

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
\O/ said:
This is currently happening to me as well. Very strange as I thought everything was going just fine. I've been dating a girl for about 5 weeks. Had a few dates and she has slept over a few times and it was starting to shape into some sort of relationship. Sex has been great, good conversation and lots of cuddling. I like this girl and i'm trying not to get oneitis. She occupies my mind too much so i have to try to get other plates spinning.

Last weekend we went to dinner on saturday, went for drinks later and then home for sex and she slept over again. The next day i had a sporting event so she went home, but came back the same evening for a movie night. She seemed a bit less cuddly, but she still seemed interested. Had sex again and she spent the night. Next morning, I got up first to go to work. I kissed her goodbye but there was this weird awkwardness. I sent her a random text about how we fvcked up the sheets during sex, and she gave a short response but did not use the opportunity to promote further conversation. I left it at that and went silent.

Anyways, she has still not initiated contact throughout this whole week. I've decided not to contact her to gauge her interest level, but so far nothing. This is very strange to me. Normally she has initiated some sort of contact. I've seen her on facebook chat, but she hasn't hit me up. I thought she might hit me up during the weekend (we've met the last 4 saturdays),but nothing. I know that she went out on saturday as she "tagged" herself at a McDonalds with her roommate and 2 other guys late at night. So probably she is spinning more plates and maybe has higher interest for some other guy.

I just feel like i've done everything right, played the game well, and still she isn't hooked. This happens to me over and over again.

I will not contact her again until she contacts me. If she ever does. I need to know if she has low interest or if she is just playing games. The good thing about this is that i think less about my ex, which i have been NC with for 110 days now!! :up: Good boy!

I'm trying to apply Anti-Dumps machine and only go for girls with high interest. The problem with that is that i'm more attracted to girls that mindfvck me like this girl. She makes me think about her all the time. Also, i can't seem to get girls to fall for me and to display that high level of interest where you can do no wrong. Fvck *****es, make money.
The bold part...she met another guy...and it was right in that period.