Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever had a chick just disappear with no explanation?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was dating this chick for a couple of months...she seemed cool, always arrived on time, responded to texts promptly. We had a lot in common and the sex was awesome.

THEN, one day (about a week ago now) in the middle of a text conversation she stopped responding, and I haven't heard from her since. She's not dead or injured; she continues to post on Facebook and I got a 'read' receipt on the texts I've sent her.

The only explanation I can think of is that in our last date she opened up about some of the sh!t in her past and some of it was really traumatic. So, maybe now she associates me with those things? Later in the same date she told me how happy I made her and all that. When she left the next morning she told me to call her. So, I don't really know.

We only dated for two months so I'm disappointed but not shattered; it's the sheer weirdness of it that really gets to me.

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
So I was dating this chick for a couple of months...she seemed cool, always arrived on time, responded to texts promptly. We had a lot in common and the sex was awesome.

THEN, one day (about a week ago now) in the middle of a text conversation she stopped responding, and I haven't heard from her since. She's not dead or injured; she continues to post on Facebook and I got a 'read' receipt on the texts I've sent her.

The only explanation I can think of is that in our last date she opened up about some of the sh!t in her past and some of it was really traumatic. So, maybe now she associates me with those things? Later in the same date she told me how happy I made her and all that. When she left the next morning she told me to call her. So, I don't really know.

We only dated for two months so I'm disappointed but not shattered; it's the sheer weirdness of it that really gets to me.
Strange story...rare but not a completely unheard of situation. Again it just goes to show how so many women are heartless unfeeling gutless ****s.

A couple of months is not 2 dates where you can safely pull off the Houdini act and vanish. Plus the sex...shouldn't that indicate that she has at least a morsel of care for you, that she would at least let you know if she doesn't want this continue?

Could've been that you uttered a "magic word" that set her off and got you blacklisted.

You can still read her facebook stuff. Does she have an open profile...or are you still friends?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive noticed smth like this before. Chances are, youve been moved down low on her priorities list because she's found a guy she likes better. It happens.

She's ignoring you to say she's not interested anymore -girls dont know how to just fvcking say that, so don't take it to heart.

Just move on, if she aint interested anymore, thats her choice.
You can choose to get hung up on this girl and waste more of your precious time on her OR you can be a man and just leave it as is, and get on the next chick already.

On the offchance that she does become interested again in a few months, its because the other guy left her. Have some self-respect and dont go back to her.

Its that simple. Peace.

EDIT: VVVVV SYLVESTER THE CAT! thats a nice couple of sentences right there - rep=+1

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing things you will never understand is a woman's primary power.

The best thing you can do is to remain indifferent. It's the strongest antidote.

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
And yes it has happened to me...only this was after 3 months of dating. I called and texted more often than I should to see what was going on, but the silence continued (yet she never deleted me off of facebook, so I could see she was still alive)

Jerk move

But of course, some months later she gets into a relationship, it's all over facebook (great guy, in love etc)

And then it ended, and I :crackup: put my feet up, had a beer, and laughed at the carnage and her misery. she went on posing about how guys are *******s, immature...clearly conveniently forgetting what she'd done to me.

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's happened to me as well a few times. 1-3 months of dating then they split. She was just passing through dude and never really dug you to begin with. Don't analyze, just next.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rum said:
You can still read her facebook stuff. Does she have an open profile...or are you still friends?
She hasn't de-friended me. I don't Facebook-stalk people but there's nothing strange on her profile - just an occasional news link.

Today I sent her my third and final unanswered text. Nothing else I can do (if I want to keep my self-respect).

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
She hasn't de-friended me. I don't Facebook-stalk people but there's nothing strange on her profile - just an occasional news link.

Today I sent her my third and final unanswered text. Nothing else I can do (if I want to keep my self-respect).
I don't understand why they do that

"well I won't defriend you...but I just refuse to communicate with you in any way. Here are some pics of my hot self to keep you occupied"

just let this roll of your back...this **** will get her comeuppance one day.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are incredibly selfish and only think about their own feelings, they can give two shyts about your feelings. Anyhow, I've had this a happen a few times to me. For everyone I asked what happened. And they all said it's because they went back to their ex boyfriends or found someone else.

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
Girls are incredibly selfish and only think about their own feelings, they can give two shyts about your feelings. Anyhow, I've had this a happen a few times to me. For everyone I asked what happened. And they all said it's because they went back to their ex boyfriends or found someone else.
an ex boyfriend that has no doubt abused them, cheated on them, lied to them, and is likely unemployed.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
That's just her way of saying "Thank You OP! But your princess is in another castle!"

Would she ghost Brad Pitt? I think not. So she's trying to keep you around for an ego boost while she and I go into chambers. :D

Judge nismo can only hope you're spinning more plates. I'm speaking from experience and my ruling. :)

Case closed.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl/woman age 15-50 thinks her golden flap of skin puzzy entitles her to that twilight dude, Brad Pitt, or Ryan Gosling...seriously they all think they deserve him.

I'll say it again.

Every girl/woman age 15-50 thinks her golden flap of skin puzzy entitles her to that twilight dude, Brad Pitt, or Ryan Gosling...seriously they all think they deserve him

Though she may open up to you, cry on your shoulder, give up the anal, let you cvm in her mouth or on her face she still thinks she is deserving of more than a guy who makes less than 80K is not famous or powerful....

...a women has no guilt fvcking over a guy who is not her dream guy

why?

By virtue of not being her dream guy you are not deserving of common courtesy or even human rights....this is how selfish and arrogant modern women have become.

teakroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
We hear you Bro !

I guess...This month happen to me the same..

But let's remain strong

I guess we all will be happy when the brain pill to wash out our bad experience will be avaible.

But until then !It's time to renew our point of view.

You know why she ignored you?

Becase she feels she kent !

We must find a way to destroy woman ego and build our..

And beware..

Don't look back and try to reconnect with her .

Prepare to begin to forget her right now:)

Sluts that are acting this way don't deserve nothing !

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just this kind of thing I need to get rid of my natural sense of compassion.

FrogWife

Don Juan
Reaction score
rum said:
Strange story...rare but not a completely unheard of situation. Again it just goes to show how so many women are heartless unfeeling gutless ****s.

A couple of months is not 2 dates where you can safely pull off the Houdini act and vanish. Plus the sex...shouldn't that indicate that she has at least a morsel of care for you, that she would at least let you know if she doesn't want this continue?
You all know this happens to women, too, right??? And quite often, if you listen to stories from people. I've had a few guys do this (all but one came back months later, but disappearing on me is an instant "no second chance"). Two after sex was involved - so I guess they didn't have a morsel of caring about me? Two after a first date with a bunch of "I can't wait to see you again", "When can I see you?" "Let's do this and that" - and *poof* - they were gone.

Personally, I think all disappearing pretty sh*tty - whether it's after a couple of dates or a couple of months - man or woman. It takes 25 seconds to write an email or text message - even if it's a bullsh*t excuse- to let someone know you're not interested in seeing them anymore.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks, man but it does happen. It's called s shyt personality. Delete her off your Facebook and time to move on. Do not get back together with her, this is an extremely disregarding and disrespectful way to treat you.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, my ex-gf liked doing this to her ex's. She tried that to me. She got burned.

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
FrogWife said:
You all know this happens to women, too, right??? And quite often, if you listen to stories from people. I've had a few guys do this (all but one came back months later, but disappearing on me is an instant "no second chance"). Two after sex was involved - so I guess they didn't have a morsel of caring about me? Two after a first date with a bunch of "I can't wait to see you again", "When can I see you?" "Let's do this and that" - and *poof* - they were gone.

Personally, I think all disappearing pretty sh*tty - whether it's after a couple of dates or a couple of months - man or woman. It takes 25 seconds to write an email or text message - even if it's a bullsh*t excuse- to let someone know you're not interested in seeing them anymore.
I'm not saying it NEVER happens to women. But more often than not it's the woman doing this to the man. Men have honor...some are gutless, but most have honor.

FrogWife

Don Juan
Reaction score
rum said:
I'm not saying it NEVER happens to women. But more often than not it's the woman doing this to the man. Men have honor...some are gutless, but most have honor.
You might want to google "man disappears after first date" or something along those lines... You will see a kajillion stories to the contrary. Utterly untrue that it's mainly a "woman thing". It's really unfortunate that either sex does it because it's a really sh*tty thing to do. There is nothing more perplexing than wondering what happened to a person that you thought you had a great time with.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FrogWife said:
You might want to google "man disappears after first date" or something along those lines... You will see a kajillion stories to the contrary. Utterly untrue that it's mainly a "woman thing". It's really unfortunate that either sex does it because it's a really sh*tty thing to do. There is nothing more perplexing than wondering what happened to a person that you thought you had a great time with.
We're not talking about first dates here...shyt, I've done that a few times. This was shaping up to be a proper relationships - dates every week, sex, making plans weeks in advance...

Still, it's true that taking 30 seconds to send a text would clear the whole thing up.