Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ever consider joining the french legion?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not bad if you can get to france get a all clear from interpol and take the training

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought about it once but fighting for France isn’t my gig.
I know it’s not about France for you. It’s about the challenge. Keep in mind that eventually the hell weeks end and then it’s all about what your MOS is.

If you can’t choose the light infantry or something, what’s the point?
elaborate

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless Im an international criminal that needs to disappear, I dont see the reason when you can join your countries army.

If you need military training and connections to be a mercenary and get rich then yeah ofc, thats some kind of "university" too for such jobs.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not bad if you can get to france get a all clear from interpol and take the training
You need to be tough as hell for that kind of job, more mentally rather than phisicaly. Im working in police special forces in my country for two years now and believe me the drill that you go through is about 30 % of what legionars need to succesfully achieve to formally be in legion forces,and is a really tough one. Downvote for legia of foreignes is really low income and i would say that its not worth it

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My cousin joined the legion more than 5 years ago. Took a travel trip across the Europe and jumped off in Paris. From what he told me it is mainly used as an immigration bridge for guys from Eastern Europe.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My cousin joined the legion more than 5 years ago. Took a travel trip across the Europe and jumped off in Paris. From what he told me it is mainly used as an immigration bridge for guys from Eastern Europe.
elaborate

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless Im an international criminal that needs to disappear, I dont see the reason when you can join your countries army.

If you need military training and connections to be a mercenary and get rich then yeah ofc, thats some kind of "university" too for such jobs.
i was denied bad eye sight

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to be tough as hell for that kind of job, more mentally rather than phisicaly. Im working in police special forces in my country for two years now and believe me the drill that you go through is about 30 % of what legionars need to succesfully achieve to formally be in legion forces,and is a really tough one. Downvote for legia of foreignes is really low income and i would say that its not worth it
message me