Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Even women admit its about LMS

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I believe too. But I wouldn't call it "game." I would cal it self confidence. When you express yourself without any state friction, you are at your most attractive. I don't know about you, but all of mu state friction disappears when I work out, have status, and make money.
I know plenty of men with significant LMS that are self-confident in their achievements but not confident with women. Why? Because they don't have a track record with women that has produced results, either because they are socially awkward or have not put themselves out there. See most Silicon Valley techs.

Confidence in one facet <> Confidence in an alternate facet

Michael Jordan is a confident basketball player (based on his track record/success that reinforces his confidence), but put him in a room full of investment banker "talk," he would not be so confident.

Confidence in any facet is founded on a track record of success in that facet. Any other type of confidence reinforced without the track record backing is not authentic, and will be sniffed out immediately by a socially savvy individual.

hitmanwalking said:
I can't captivate the emotions of women unless I am captivated by my own sense of self worth based on my hard work, will, and achievements.
You cannot captivate the emotions of a woman until you deal with them successfully, and learn to captivate their emotions. This has nothing to do with your hard work at medical school, will, or achievements.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I know plenty of men with significant LMS that are self-confident in their achievements but not confident with women. Why? Because they don't have a track record with women that has produced results, either because they are socially awkward or have not put themselves out there. See most Silicon Valley techs.

Michael Jordan is a confident basketball player (based on his track record/success that reinforces his confidence), but put him in a room full of investment banks, he would not be so confident.

Confidence in any facet is founded on a track record of success in that facet. Any other type of confidence reinforced without the track record backing is not authentic, and will be sniffed out immediately by a socially savvy individual.

You cannot captivate the emotions of a woman until you deal with them successfully, and learn to captivate their emotions. This has nothing to do with your hard work at medical school, will, or achievements.
You clearly don't understand what STATUS means in the context of dating and how women view it.

Watch more of my videos. I might learn something.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
"Game" is blue pill bullsh*t.
Game is staying power.

LMS is pulling power.

You need both and that's a fact.

Edit: If anyone thinks he can just get away with one then he's either very stupid or very delusional.

hitmanwalking

Banned
Reaction score

Michael Jordan is a confident basketball player (based on his track record/success that reinforces his confidence), but put him in a room full of investment banks, he would not be so confident.

Confidence in any facet is founded on a track record of success in that facet. Any other type of confidence reinforced without the track record is not authentic, and will be sniffed out immediately by a socially savvy individual.

Investment bankers don't care about your basketball skills. So why would Michael Jordan be confident in a room full of bankers?

But women care about looks, money, and status. That's why when I have those things, it carries over.

When I have 6 pack abs and walk around the beach, my probability of getting laid goes up like 1000%.

The argument I am trying to make is that success in life = success with women.

That's been my experience.

Having passions and cool hobbies, career success, physical fitness, connections and social circles have all contributed indirectly to abundance with women.

This is because women are attracted to what you bring to the table, they are not attracted to guys trying to figure them out.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The argument I am trying to make is that success in life = success with women.
This is the crux of your position, which is a fallacy

Confidence in A <> Confidence in B

Success in A <> Success in B, even if some of B's needs are A

See Silicon Valley tech millionaires, some of them have looks too.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a life.

I actually post thought provoking stuff.

You just flame people all day while you "jerk it" at night lol.

Clown.
Holy crap guys, look at this! After I called him out for ‘LOL’, he used the word ‘clown’ instead. He’s probably obsessed with clowns and little boys considering his dad was resident fucked up faggot Pogo the Clown.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap guys, look at this! After I called him out for ‘LOL’, he used the word ‘clown’ instead. He’s probably obsessed with clowns and little boys considering his dad was resident fucked up faggot Pogo the Clown.
I have yet to see one logical point from Urbanyst. At least hitmanwalking is bringing logical counterpoints.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You sound like a virgin.

And you're definitely a clown. Broke? No doubt.

Lol.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Game is staying power.

LMS is pulling power.

You need both and that's a fact.

Edit: If anyone thinks he can just get away with one then he's either very stupid or very delusional.
Nope. Its not a fact.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You don’t debunk anyone else. It is CLEARLY confirmation bias. Anyone who has done actual research before will notice this.
Fix your SMV fat boy.

To consistently date HOT women the way I do, you'll need looks, MONEY or status. Preferably all three if possible.

Put down the potato chips and hit the gym pork chop. Time's a wastin'.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a virgin.

And you're definitely a clown. Broke? No doubt.

Lol.
Most retards are virgins, and with your ‘one way fixed all’ answer, you clearly have autism.
Fix your SMV fat boy.

To consistently date HOT women the way I do, you'll need looks, MONEY or status. Preferably all three if possible.

Put down the potato chips and hit the gym pork chop. Time's a wastin'.
But I don’t want to date women the way you do. I like to do it my own way. Your way is akin to a hooker.

And fag boy, I’d tell you how much stronger I am than you, but I know it’ll just turn you on to think about getting manhandled by a teenager like me. Hate to break your heart, but I’m not into men.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have yet to see one logical point from Urbanyst. At least hitmanwalking is bringing logical counterpoints.
Logic is the domain of men. Simple name calling is the domain women and children.

Urbanyst likely had a botched circumcision when he was born. Doc probably cut off all his balls too so he needs to make up for it in OTHER ways...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's telling that those of you who has not had girls in your teens and early 20's would espoused LMS only.

Yes that works. It pulls women.

In my teens and early 20's i had no Money and no Status but only depended on my looks and game. This works too. My education, housing, my 1st car and some of my early businesses were paid for by women who believed in me. All I had then was LOOKS and GAME.

As I age, I now have status, money and looks but I also have game, combine these all, a man's success rate remains high at attracting and maintaining women.

Of course it's not 100% but it's close.

This is why those of us here who has had women when we were in their early teens and 20's espouse having game.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks, MONEY, Status.

A lot of these women tell the truth up front. Some start out giving typical BLUE PILL bullsh*t answers. Then they easily get swayed into telling the truth LOL.

More red pills to chew on. Take your medicine guys..

Two minutes in, all butterfaces and I couldn't watch any more. WGAF what these scallywags have to say.?.? If this is what you call hot, then I'll go ahead and assume that you don't bang hot chicks. Last chick I smashed=young, hot, she bought the beer, came to my house and 3 something hrs later I was blowing my big honky wad on her trimmed Latina bush. Herb=L7

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Most retards are virgins, and with your ‘one way fixed all’ answer, you clearly have autism.

But I don’t want to date women the way you do. I like to do it my own way. Your way is akin to a hooker.

And fag boy, I’d tell you how much stronger I am than you, but I know it’ll just turn you on to think about getting manhandled by a teenager like me. Hate to break your heart, but I’m not into men.
LOL.

Fix your SMV.

Hit the gym.

Do it.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Two minutes in, all butterfaces and I couldn't watch any more. WGAF what these scallywags have to say.?.? If this is what you call hot, then I'll go ahead and assume that you don't bang hot chicks. Last chick I smashed=young, hot, she bought the beer, came to my house and 3 something hrs later I was blowing my big honky wad on her trimmed Latina bush. Herb=L7
Because average women on YouTube videos have higher standards for SMV than HOT women right? That's your argument?

LOL.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because average women on YouTube videos have higher standards for SMV than HOT women right? That's your argument?

LOL.
No, my argument is that there is no argument. Ain't nobody checking for no busted a$$ b!tches, nor listening to a word coming out of that raggedy a$$ mouth of yours, nor theirs. You lack credibility, have gaslighted, use effiminate phrases, bump nearly week old threads, post zero pics of yourself, dates, screenshot convos, field/lay reports, etc. I've dated Instagram thirst pic post queens and know flamers that aren't as dramatic, nor beg for attention as much as the herb. Game don't change for you tricks and game don't stop for you Johns.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
No, my argument is that there is no argument. Ain't nobody checking for no busted a$$ b!tches, nor listening to a word coming out of that raggedy a$$ mouth of yours, nor theirs. You lack credibility, have gaslighted, use effiminate phrases, bump nearly week old threads, post zero pics of yourself, dates, screenshot convos, field/lay reports, etc. I've dated Instagram thirst pic post queens and know flamers that aren't as dramatic, nor beg for attention as much as the herb. Game don't change for you tricks and game don't stop for you Johns.
Good for you.

I can tell you're "living the dream" by how happy you sound.

LOL.