Even women admit its about LMS

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Ironic that OP calls others blue pill cucks but has no issue with having a woman use him for money, have no real feelings for him and then cheat on him and leave him, taking half but that's "red pill"....clueless is as clueless does.

I mean most of these devolve into chaos where they hate each other, fvck other people, both do drugs and/or ar drunk all the time to escape, argue and scream at each other every day over dumb sh!t...I mean that is what you want OP?? To be a personal bank account for a chick that grows to hate you? Those are the women you will attract with your attitude...Sounds perfect to me...
:up::down:o_O
Its not about what I want. Its about THE TRUTH.

You understand me blue piller?

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High value men see opportunities and have a positive abundance mindset, always see challenges and adventures, they think their life is awesome with howmuchever money and possessions they have.
Low value men, b*tch and complain about what a victim they are and how horrible life has treated them and they need sympathy.

When I was on unemployed on benefit I was still banging hotties on the regular.
Even now my main girl makes about 1 digit more than me and tells me I'm the love of her life and offers me to live with her in one of her houses in the Canary Islands.

How do you keep women interested?
By not being too eager or impressed, to set boundaries and be able to ignore and walk away and on the regular do walk away for a short time.
To love yourself first, to always think about yourself first. But alway give women a great time, take them on adventures, activities, create dramatic situation where she is a little out of her comfort zone and doesn't know where she stands in your life. Flirt with her, touch her, fvck her for hours, and then disappear. Make it seem another girl a priority over her, ignore texts and cut off phone calls.
Reward her with your attention when she gives you gifts.

You have to learn how to be that dopamine drug to women so they become addicted to you, you have to perfect push pull and triangulation and how to be an alternating hot and cold mf.

I'm telling you, most rich guys who spoil them with expensive dinners and gifts are boring beta males who don't give that dopamine reaction they crave, they stay with that guy for the lavish lifestyle but will not be physically attracted to him for long and will eventually cheat with the poolboy.

I know a few gold diggers and they don't love the guy they love the lifestyle he provides.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
High value men see opportunities and have a positive abundance mindset, always see challenges and adventures, they think their life is awesome with howmuchever money and possessions they have.
Low value men, b*tch and complain about what a victim they are and how horrible life has treated them and they need sympathy.

Even now my main girl makes about 1 digit more than me and tells me I'm the love of her life and offers me to live with her in one of her houses in the Canary Islands.

By not being too eager or impressed, to set boundaries and be able to ignore and walk away and on the regular do walk away for a short time.
To love yourself first, to always think about yourself first. But alway give women a great time, take them on adventures, activities, create dramatic situation where she is a little out of her comfort zone and doesn't know where she stands in your life. Flirt with her, touch her, fvck her for hours, and then disappear. Make it seem another girl a priority over her, ignore texts and cut off phone calls.

You have to learn how to be that dopamine drug to women so they become addicted to you, you have to perfect push pull and triangulation and how to be an alternating hot and cold mf.

I'm telling you, most rich guys who spoil them with expensive dinners and gifts are boring beta males who don't give that dopamine reaction they crave, they stay with that guy for the lavish lifestyle but will not be physically attracted to him for long and will eventually cheat with the poolboy.

I know a few gold diggers and they don't love the guy they love the lifestyle he provides.
Listen. VALUE is all that matters. Nothing else.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman will marry a guy like Mark Zuckerberg in an instant, but will fvck the minimum wage tall plumber who is a powerlifter in his spare time.
They biologically want the supreme genes of the alpha and the money of the rich beta cuck to bring up his offspring.

Beta bucks, alpha fvcks.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
A woman will marry a guy like Mark Zuckerberg in an instant, but will fvck the minimum wage tall plumber who is a powerlifter in his spare time.
They biologically want the supreme genes of the alpha and the money of the rich beta cuck to bring up his offspring.

Beta bucks, alpha fvcks.
why you call successful guys betas? if they were betas they would work minimum wage

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks, MONEY, Status.
Of COURSE they are attracted to looks, money, and status. Do you want them to go after ugly deadbeats?
I don't even see what the big shock is here, or what is wrong with it.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Of COURSE they are attracted to looks, money, and status. Do you want them to go after ugly deadbeats?
Ask the blue pillers who keep attacking me.

You're talking to the wrong person lol.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with it...OP believes its the end all be all when it clearly isn't.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with it...OP believes its the end all be all when it clearly isn't.
Its not the end all be all.. but its 99% of your dating success.

Prove me wrong or go sit in a corner lol.

Southbound29

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been lurking on sosuave and redpill reddit for a long while now. I can honestly say most guys on here would profit immensely from forgetting about pu$$y, getting mad, getting big and getting ripped. If you have to cheat and find some juice, fu€king do it. Just be smart about it. Do your research.

We are biologically built for one thing. Hunting *****. Testosterone is THE #1 driving force for that mission. Lifting won't solve everything but it will do A LOT for you. You'll look better, feel better, and women will respond a lot better. Not only that it will attract them on a chemical level.

You're confidence, stamina, drive and determination will spike as well. That in turn will help you socially and financially. I can attest to this because I experienced all of this personally. A long term, large scale study showed that almost 2 3rds of women rate masculinity as the biggest attributes they find desirable.

Get off the internet, get off the video games, get fu€king angry, and go handle your ****. This is not easy by any means. It'll probably be one of the hardest things you've ever done and you'll definitely pay for it up front, but the rewards will greatly outweigh the suffering.

Or stay inside and wallow in your pity. Up to you but don't say I didn't warn you.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
There are a lot of misconceptions in the seduction community/manosphere because the "experts" themselves are on the outside looking in.

One misconception is "A$$holes get all the girls." NO. High value guys get all the girls. It just happens that a lot of high value guys are a$$holes.
Value is an arbitrary term. It has to be defined before ‘High value guys get all the girls.’

The problem with girls is you are dealing with emotions and not facts. Whatever men do to improve themselves in no way means girls will come or even care. Because you do A does not mean B will happen.

Have you ever wondered why two guys can run the same "game" and one could come across as a creep and the other as charming? VALUE.
That makes no sense. How the heck does the girl know what ‘value’ the guy offers before the game is run? Bartenders can outgame surgeons in 2 seconds.

If women had to fvck Brad Pitt to get parts instead of Harvey Weinstein, they'd all be bragging, not saying #metoo.
Then they would sue him when they got old and didn’t get any parts.

hitmanwalking

Banned
Reaction score
Bartenders do get girls. And so do surgeons. Which one would you rather be? Do you want to catch uber with a chick you just pulled to your shared 1 bedroom studio apartment because you are a broke bartender, or would you rather take her back to your condo? I'll be the surgeon anyday, and take my chances with women, rather than aim low and try really hard with game while living bummy and penny pinching my whole life.

The problem of "I have all the money in the world but my game sucks" is better problem to have than "I have solid game but I'm a bum."

At least with money you can just buy women.

You must be young. By the time you're 30 and your hormones are no longer raging, you would notice that you can only tolerate like 5% of females out there anyway.

Either way, it is better to have abundance and wealth when you get older and realize most women are annoying and you're probably better off going to the strip clubs...or go Bangkok or some sh!t where they worship white guys with money.

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

Beta bucks, alpha fvcks.
Looks, MONEY, Status.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Bartenders do get girls. And so do surgeons. Which one would you rather be? Do you want to catch uber with a chick you just pulled to your shared 1 bedroom studio apartment because you are a broke bartender, or would you rather take her back to your condo? I'll be the surgeon anyday, and take my chances with women, rather than aim low and try really hard with game while living bummy and penny pinching my whole life.
Couldn't of said it better myself.

This guy gets it.

Lazy fat asses want to rely on "game" over improving their SMV lol. When I point this out I get flamed.

F*cking losers lol.

Last edited:

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing about my LMS has changed since last year, yet I'm doing much better with women. How? By subscribing to the many principles advocated by users of this site, such as having an abundance mentality. When we talk about "game" we talk about our behavior towards women and how to best act to achieve better results.

Your advice amounts to telling a salesman, "stop practicing your pitch. Don't worry about closing. Why bother? Just improve the product you're selling." Surely you can see that that advice is foolish.

No one is shocked that improving LMS improves your success with women. But for the same reason that I am not going to investment websites asking for advice on picking up women, I don't come here to improve my LMS. You also don't actually tell us how to improve. Seeing as how everyone with a modicum of ambition is working on their LMS anyway, your mantra of "just improve your LMS" is totally banal.

hitmanwalking

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing about my LMS has changed since last year, yet I'm doing much better with women. How? By subscribing to the many principles advocated by users of this site, such as having an abundance mentality. When we talk about "game" we talk about our behavior towards women and how to best act to achieve better results.

Your advice amounts to telling a salesman, "stop practicing your pitch. Don't worry about closing. Why bother? Just improve the product you're selling." Surely you can see that that advice is foolish.

No one is shocked that improving LMS improves your success with women. But for the same reason that I am not going to investment websites asking for advice on picking up women, I don't come here to improve my LMS. You also don't actually tell us how to improve. Seeing as how everyone with a modicum of ambition is working on their LMS anyway, your mantra of "just improve your LMS" is totally banal.
Life and women are one. The better you do in life, the better you do with women. Generally. Unless there is something horribly wrong with you (autisitic, social retard,etc).

Guys who go after what they want in life have the same mentality with women. It is congruent for an alpha male to conquer his life (a la pook) and conquer women as well. There is no duality.

You want real principles on how to improve?

The same principles that applies to business applies to women. It's a numbers game. You strike out every time you don't try. You have to offer value to receive value. And of course, you cannot offer what you don't HAVE. So be a man of value. And offer it to women. And they will want to suck your c0ck. It's simple economics.

Women are economical, they are not romantic!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Excellent explanation and very true. The healthiest people on earth love themselves first.

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Life and women are one. The better you do in life, the better you do with women. Generally. Unless there is something horribly wrong with you (autisitic, social retard,etc).

Guys who go after what they want in life have the same mentality with women. It is congruent for an alpha male to conquer his life (a la pook) and conquer women as well. There is no duality.

The same principles that applies to business applies to women. It's a numbers game. You strike out every time you don't try. You have to offer value to receive value. And of course, you cannot offer what you don't HAVE. So be a man of value. And offer it to women. And they will want to suck your c0ck. It's simple economics.

Another man who gets it.

Couldn't of said it better.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

While this is true, specifically that women are opportunistic, women are also very emotional. Learn how to captivate the emotions of women, and you will have an army of loyal soldiers at your beck and call, provided there is sufficient value. However, fail to invoke her emotions, even with sufficient value, then accept your Fate as a tool until she secures the Bigger, Better Deal and drops you like an item.

Neither LMS nor “game” are mutually exclusive. Do both.