Even women admit its about LMS

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Looks, MONEY, Status.

A lot of these women tell the truth up front. Some start out giving typical BLUE PILL bullsh*t answers. Then they easily get swayed into telling the truth LOL.

More red pills to chew on. Take your medicine guys..

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duh...anyone can get a woman to pretend they like them so they have access to their money, lifestyle, etc...that takes no skill. It also leads to them cheating on them with random dudes...

Getting a woman when you have none of that stuff means a lot more because she wants to be with them because of them not because of what they have. But you cant get this concept through your Fort Knox vault door thick skull and keep reiterating this tired Beta Bucks trash...are you Big Gumby's son?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Duh...anyone can get a woman to pretend they like them so they have access to their money, lifestyle, etc...that takes no skill. It also leads to them cheating on them with random dudes...

Getting a woman when you have none of that stuff means a lot more because she wants to be with them because of them not because of what they have. But you cant get this concept through your Fort Knox vault door thick skull and keep reiterating this tired Beta Bucks trash...are you Big Gumby's son?
Blue pill sh*t.

You think a woman approaching the WALL that settles for you is some kind of big deal? Lol.

LOL.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Keep yawning.

This perspective needs to show up on SoSuave consistently until it is successfully debunked (won't happen lol).

Time to evolve and move beyond this cartoon "game" bullsh*t that is clearly a coping mechanism for guys with low SMV who want to date women out of their league.

hitmanwalking

Banned
Reaction score
There are a lot of misconceptions in the seduction community/manosphere because the "experts" themselves are on the outside looking in.

One misconception is "A$$holes get all the girls." NO. High value guys get all the girls. It just happens that a lot of high value guys are a$$holes.

Have you ever wondered why two guys can run the same "game" and one could come across as a creep and the other as charming? VALUE.

If women had to fvck Brad Pitt to get parts instead of Harvey Weinstein, they'd all be bragging, not saying #metoo.

Every "quality" you have ever learned from the seduction community/manosphere that you think gets women is completely arbitrary. If you believe in these qualities, you would confuse yourself because some of these qualities even coontradict each other.

The red pill is realizing all of these so called "qualities" do not matter. It is all about value. Women will put up with the most intolerable high value guy before she even sees a low LMS guy as an option.

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
As though women know what they want.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People seem to be reacting negatively to this. It'd be nice if someone explained why.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People seem to be reacting negatively to this. It'd be nice if someone explained why.
The OP posts this stuff constantly as the only thing that matters, that game doesn't exist and that anyone who disagrees is a blue pill cuck. He's also said in a thread his advice is unquestionable. The negativity is to do with his arrogance. As for the material itself, it's not anything new. Turns out looks, money and status are attractive to women. Who knew? The idea that men don't need to work on game and can rely on those attributes only is terrible advice, however, so many of us have taken issue with it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
OP you come across as a smart man who does come up with rather thought provoking post.

In many instances I do concur with your views. Many of which I myself believe in.

You however seem to have closed your mind to other possibilities or perhaps other possibilities scares you.

Only a fool doesn't believe LMS helps in getting women attracted. Everyone knows this.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue pill sh*t.

You think a woman approaching the WALL that settles for you is some kind of big deal? Lol.

LOL.
Lol...keep living in fantasy land bro...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you come across as a smart man who does come up with rather thought provoking post.

In many instances I do concur with your views. Many of which I myself believe in.

You however seem to have closed your mind to other possibilities or perhaps other possibilities scares you.

Only a fool doesn't believe LMS helps in getting women attracted. Everyone knows this.
Nobody agrees it helps...OP seems to think that's all you need which is not even cloee to true. It simply opens up doorways that might not have been open before but it WONT PREVENT THOSE DOORS FROM CLOSING unless they are willing to be beta bucks and basically try and buy her love which will never work. It leads to the woman getting all the mans money, being in it for the money and the guy getting divorced and cheated on which separates him from half or more of his money...

Which one sounds "blue pill" as the OP wants to put it?? OP wants to flaunt his money and have a large portion taken from him, have a chick that cheats on him regularly, and who really doesnt care about him. Sounds like OP is a Cuck.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP posts this stuff constantly as the only thing that matters, that game doesn't exist and that anyone who disagrees is a blue pill cuck. He's also said in a thread his advice is unquestionable. The negativity is to do with his arrogance. As for the material itself, it's not anything new. Turns out looks, money and status are attractive to women. Who knew? The idea that men don't need to work on game and can rely on those attributes only is terrible advice, however, so many of us have taken issue with it.
Ironic that OP calls others blue pill cucks but has no issue with having a woman use him for money, have no real feelings for him and then cheat on him and leave him, taking half but that's "red pill"....clueless is as clueless does.

I mean most of these devolve into chaos where they hate each other, fvck other people, both do drugs and/or ar drunk all the time to escape, argue and scream at each other every day over dumb sh!t...I mean that is what you want OP?? To be a personal bank account for a chick that grows to hate you? Those are the women you will attract with your attitude...Sounds perfect to me...
:up::down:o_O

Last edited:

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Ah thanks for clearing that up for me!

& I agree with others 100% that having high LMS sets a fantastic framework for a man but as we've seen on here, there are guys with very high LMS who have complained about not being able to even get with an average chick and imo, that has to do with their social skills and recognition of attraction.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
OP is having fun getting some of you guys all riled up.

In fact I'm amused by some of the responses here.