"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Even Jerry Jones uses cold approach as a old guy and it worked.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
He was like 55 at the time this happened. How did he use PUA, etc. and pick up a young ticket counter chick? He's also been known to score with flight attendants. People on here say being old, ugly with money won't work except for gold diggers.

I can't believe this 25 yr old is complaining despite being taken care of it like. Would be funny if tests show she's not his kid and she gets cut off!



Report: Woman files suit against Jerry Jones, claims Cowboys owner is her father - YouTube
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I mean seriously? He is wealthy and owns an NFL team. How are you wondering how he does it?
Because he's not an attractive man! The posters on here try claiming money doesn't matter and it's all looks even though irl around here that's not the case.

Btw would his daughter, Charlotte qualify as a cougar?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
Because he's not an attractive man! The posters on here try claiming money doesn't matter and it's all looks even though irl around here that's not the case.

Btw would his daughter, Charlotte qualify as a cougar?
Are you a woman? How do you think you can judge what is attractive to a woman then?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
I mean jerry, not in shape, teeth not the greatest, balding. Money wise he's very attractive.
Understand this. When you are off the charts in one area, whether it be looks, status, money, personality, etc...

It brings up your other lacking areas quite a bit.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
There are no ugly billionaires.
I would also think being in Dallas is a factor too. He was like God in the mid 1990s. This happened around 1997. 2 years after the last SB win and one year after winning the division in 1996.

Now, most hate Jones in Dallas. They would have probably won 5 Super Bowls if he kept Johnson as coach.
 
Top