Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Even Jerry Jones uses cold approach as a old guy and it worked.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
He was like 55 at the time this happened. How did he use PUA, etc. and pick up a young ticket counter chick? He's also been known to score with flight attendants. People on here say being old, ugly with money won't work except for gold diggers.

I can't believe this 25 yr old is complaining despite being taken care of it like. Would be funny if tests show she's not his kid and she gets cut off!

Report: Woman files suit against Jerry Jones, claims Cowboys owner is her father - YouTube

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I mean seriously? He is wealthy and owns an NFL team. How are you wondering how he does it?
Because he's not an attractive man! The posters on here try claiming money doesn't matter and it's all looks even though irl around here that's not the case.

Btw would his daughter, Charlotte qualify as a cougar?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Because he's not an attractive man! The posters on here try claiming money doesn't matter and it's all looks even though irl around here that's not the case.

Btw would his daughter, Charlotte qualify as a cougar?
Are you a woman? How do you think you can judge what is attractive to a woman then?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I mean jerry, not in shape, teeth not the greatest, balding. Money wise he's very attractive.
Understand this. When you are off the charts in one area, whether it be looks, status, money, personality, etc...

It brings up your other lacking areas quite a bit.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
There are no ugly billionaires.
I would also think being in Dallas is a factor too. He was like God in the mid 1990s. This happened around 1997. 2 years after the last SB win and one year after winning the division in 1996.

Now, most hate Jones in Dallas. They would have probably won 5 Super Bowls if he kept Johnson as coach.